Leawo MP4 to AVI Converter is a powerful Video Converter that can convert MP4 to AVI and MPEG4 to AVI video files for playing on any video player. By converting MP4 to AVI with this MP4 to AVI Converter, you can easily play and enjoy all the MP4 files on DVD players.
Click "Add Video" icon to import your MP4 files in or select them and drag them to the program. Double click the file name to have an instant preview.
(1) Click drop-down button next to “Profile” on the main interface to find the suitable format for your output.
(2) Click “Settings” to open the “Settings” interface to make detail settings for output audio and video, such as audio and video codec, quality, bit rate, video frame rate, video size, audio sample rate, etc.
Edit video with customized features
Click "Edit" icon to adjust the video effects, trim for a video clip and crop for a proper video dimension.
- Under "Trim", set the "Start Time" and "End Time" points for a video length.
- In the droplist of "Letter Box", select a "Crop" style, or adjust the offset values for a precise cropping.
- Under "Effect", drag the slides of "Brightness", "Contrast" and "Saturation" for a better visual effect. Drag "Volume" slide to adjust the volume.
- Under "Watermark", add image or text to the video as watermark.
Begin the MP4 to AVI Conversion
Click "Convert"in the bottom right to start the conversion, and done. Fast conversion speed!
MP4 (MPEG-4 Part 14) is a multimedia container format standard specified as a part of MPEG-4. Nowadays, more and more movies and videos are encoded in the MP4 file format which can deliver good video quality. And it has become more familiar to people who like watching and sharing videos online.
AVI is short for Audio Video Interleaved, a file format combines with audio and video. AVI is used to store various kinds of video information like TV, movie, etc, applying to multimedia discs which can be played on DVD players.