BlackBerry officially announced Re-designed, Re-engineered and Re-invented BlackBerry Z10 as the first BlackBerry 10 smartphonePosted on January 30th, 2013 | 1 comment
The moment we have been waiting for so long has finally come. BlackBerry has finally officially announced its first BlackBerry 10 smartphone, the so called Re-designed, Re-engineered and Re-invented BlackBerry Z10 smartphone. The new smartphone has a large 4.2-inch 1280 x 768-resolution display and a thin all-black body with a soft-to-the-touch back, well-made and comfortable to hold.
Powered by a dual-core processor, 2GB of RAM and AT&T LTE, the phone is something that some of the BlackBerrys of past have never been described as being: fast. Not only is it the fastest BlackBerry ever made, it gives even the best Android phones and the iPhone 5 a run for their money in terms of speed, especially when it comes to Web browsing.
BlackBerry said the Z10 would be available in Canada on Feb. 5 and in the United States in March. Verizon Wireless announced that it would sell the Z10 for $200 with a two-year contract. BlackBerry 10 phones will also be carried by AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile, but those companies said they would announce prices later.
Free Resources, Gadget News, Phone news blackberry 10 phone, blackberry z10, blackberry z10 features, blackberry z10 release date, blackberry z10 specs, phone news
- New BlackBerry 10 Smartphone Named in BlackBerry Z10 Leaked Online in Black and White
- HUAWEI Officially Released HUAWEI Ascend P6 Smartphone by Claiming It to Be the ‘World’s Slimmest Smartphone’
- Specifications and pictures of the mid-range QWERTY BlackBerry R10 got leaked in China
- RIM revealed 5 new BlackBerry smart mobile phones featuring BlackBerry 7 OS in August
- RIM introduces BlackBerry Bold 9900 smart phone with BlackBerry OS 7 and NFC support at BlackBerry World Party 2011
1 Trackbacks / Pingbacks
- [...] well known for its gold-standard QWERTY handsets, has made a successful impact with its BlackBerry Z10. After the BlackBerry Z10, it has been generally accepted that the BlackBerry Q10 will be the hot [...]
Leave a reply