Samsung Confirmed to Release Galaxy Note 3 during IFA 2013 in SeptemberPosted on May 20th, 2013 | 2 comments
The rumors about the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 have been flooding the internet. The latest report from Poland Smartfan website leaked several images of the rumored Galaxy Note 3. According to the EXIF information from the leaked images, this new smartphone is codenamed GT-N7200. The Galaxy Note 2 was codenamed GT-N7100, which adds more credit that the new smartphone is most probably the Galaxy Note 3. The hardware version of this new smartphone is N7200XXUAMEB.
Based upon the leaked images and the resolution of the leaked images, the Galaxy Note 3 would come with a built-in 13MP camera with f/2.2 lens aperture. The camera configuration suites the previous report a lot, which rumored the Galaxy Note 3 would get the same camera as that of Samsung Galaxy S 4.
As for the detailed specs of Samsung Galaxy S 4, it is reported that this crossing-boundary new flagship would get a 5.9″ OLED touchscreen. The screen resolution of Galaxy Note 3 would reach up to FHD level (1920×1080 pixels), which makes it a great choice to watch HD movies on Samsung Galaxy Note 3. The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 could adopt Android 4.2.2 or even Android 4.3 OS, with brand-new TouchWiz Nature UX 2.0 operation-interface and probably currently the biggest RAM storage of up to 3GB. The processor is 8-core Exynos 5 Octa processor, while the graphics processing chipset is rumored to 8-core Mali 450GPU.
It is worthy of mentioning that the new Galaxy Note 3 would not get metal case, but plastic body case just like that of Samsung Galaxy S 4. According to previous reports which suggested that Samsung Galaxy Note 3 get three prototypes: the first one is with the same appearance as that of Samsung Galaxy S 4, the second prototype is to adopt totally different design, while the third one is to make use of flexible touchscreen. Obviously, Samsung seems to take the first prototype, which might makes the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 more like an enlarged version of Galaxy S 4.
For people who care for the official release date of Galaxy Note 3, the latest news from Korea Times could be exciting, which revealed that Samsung has officially announced to release Galaxy Note 3 during IFA 2013, which is from September 6th to September 11th.
Phone news galaxy note, galaxy note 3, galaxy note 3 release date, Samsung, samsung galaxy note 3 features, samsung galaxy note 3 specs
- Preview of Samsung Galaxy Note II Specs and Release Date
- Samsung reportedly to release 8.3-inch Super Clear LCD TFT Galaxy Note 8 on MWC with Android 4.2 OS
- Samsung Project J: Galaxy S IV and New Galaxy Note 2 Hits in April 2013
- 12.2″ Samsung Galaxy Note Talbet Spy Pictures Leaked Again with Physical Home Button and S-Pen
- A shiny black Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 gets leaked online with 8-inch touchscreen, quad-core processor and S-Pen stylus
2 Trackbacks / Pingbacks
- [...] and Apple iPhone 5C. right before the official release of Apple’s next iPhone, you could see the Samsung Galaxy Note III, the Samsung Galaxy Gear smartwatch, and the Sony Xperia Z1. We believe the following weeks would [...]
- [...] much-awaited Samsung Galaxy Note III is going to show its official release in the upcoming IFA, as well as the hot rumored Samsung Gear [...]
Leave a reply