Top 10 funniest office pranks and tricks best for April Fool’s DayPosted on March 20th, 2012 | No comments
Certain holidays seem to have been created for DIY-ers, and April Fools’ Day is certainly among them. April Fools’ Day has gotta be one of the best holidays as you can get to play nasty pranks and practical jokes on people around you in your office, your coworkers or your boss, and get away with it, to release the stress brought by work and life. But in office, you may feel a little bit hard to choose pranks and tricks on others, as improper pranks and tricks may bring inharmonious officice atmosphere. For better celebration of this relaxing festival and as the April Fool’s Day is just around the corner, here I would like to share you with some of the coolest tricks I collected to get you in the holiday spirit in your office. These pranks are funny and harmless. Check the following suggestions best for April Fool’s Day.
1. Roller Coaster: If a coworker’s office chair has a lever that adjusts its height, tie it with a piece of cord underneath the chair in its adjusting position. Once your coworker sits on the chair, it will slide all the way down, but as soon as they stand up, it will rise back all the way up.
2. Important Papers: Take random papers from the recycling bin (it doesn’t matter what they way but it is better if they look important) staple pages together in random order and put them in a coworkers desk file drawer or their mailbox. For better results, make a memo sheet (or a post-it) that says “Confidential” and watch the coworker going nuts trying to figure out what it means.
3. It’s Possessed!: If you have a wireless mouse, plug the receiver into your coworkers computer (leaver their mouse plugged in). Then periodically, as they are using the computer, use your mouse to slightly move the cursor on their screen. If you have two coworkers’ computers in close proximity, just switch the cords around randomly (mouse, keyboard, monitors, etc.) and watch the coworkers go crazy trying to figure out what’s going on!
4. Can You Hear Me?: Tape down the hook that presses down when the handset is in the cradle so when the phone starts ringing and they pick it up, it will keep ringing. For an extra effect, put a little piece of scotch tape over the microphone of the phone receiver.
5. Fill the Boss’ Office to the Brim With Peanuts: Packing peanuts (or popcorn!) nearly to the ceiling of an coworker’s fancy, walled-off office. But when it comes down to actually planning the prank, there are a few practical challenges—like how to fill above the door without going through the roof, or the cost of a roomful of Styrofoam. With just a few sheets of paper, tape and a little ingenuity, you can very realistically simulate an office full of packing peanuts. While some pranks are really of the you-had-to-be-there variety, this one can be told in photos alone. The day before, set up after everyone leaves, and email an image to the victim—get ‘em shaking in their boots this April Fools’ Day.
6. Lock Your Buddy’s Shopping Cart at Lunch: Shopping carts are often protected against theft by a wheel-locking mechanism that’s triggered when the vehicle leaves a store’s premises. A yellow line is painted around the perimeter of say, the local market where you and a colleague might eat lunch tomorrow, and buried underneath it is a cable that emits a changing magnetic field signaling the carts to lock.
7. What’s That in Your Apple: For a fruity April Fool’s practical joke, get a few gummy worms and carefully poke them into fresh fruit, particularly apples. Give mom or dad a wormy apple for lunch and leave a few apples on the table for friends and family members to snack on.
8. April Showers: If you have a sink with a sprayer, put a rubber band around the handle when nobody’s looking. This automatically keeps the nozzle in spray-mode. Make sure the nozzle is pointing up and outward. The next person to use the sink will get a splash! Too funny!
9. Look What I can Do: Ask your victim, er.. friend to put a quarter on a piece of paper and, without removing their finger, trace the coin with a pencil. Repeat the “test” with a few fingers. After that’s done, get the victim to pick up the quarter and roll it along the bridge of their nose. Then quietly snicker behind their back as they walk around with a black line along their nose. Don’t use a permanent marker cuz that’s not cool.
10. Let’s Prank’em: Send a coworker the e-mail below (Just don’t click on the link unless you want to spend 10 minutes closing annoying popup messages). It works like magic if the victim is a known prankster. They will most likely fall victim of this prank while thinking they are about to prank someone else! In our book, this makes the following the funniest office prank of all. The email content should be “Copy-paste and e-mail them the following message: Hey, can you help me play this prank on someone in the office?”.
Remember, always use good judgment when playing pranks on coworkers (especially your boss) and make sure no harm is given to your victims. What are your April Fool’s Day pranks and tricks? Feel free to share your own pranks and tricks with me in the comment part.
Related holiday suggestions:
Top 10 best Valentine’s Day movies for 2012 Valentine’s Day
Top Halloween Games to Liven Up Your Halloween Party
Top 10 Father’s Day Gift Ideas for Our Dear Fathers: Wish All Fathers in the World a Happy Father’s Day
April Fool's Day, Free Resources, Recommendations April Fool, April Fool's Day, April Fool's Day prank, april fool's day tricks, prank, top 10, tricks
- Funniest Office Pranks for April Fool’s Day 2011: Fool Others and Be Cautious Not to Be Fooled
- 10 practical and funny April Fools’ Day pranks for the office that wouldn’t let you be fired
- No pranking – Leawo teams up GOTD to give away free Leawo Video Converter as April Fools’ Day gift
- Leawo PowerPoint Converter Upgrade Added Support for Microsoft Office 2013
- Some Tricks that Make Watching World Cup Games Easier
Leave a reply