How to Reduce SWF File Size on MacPosted on March 27th, 2012 1935 views | No comments
If you have ever created or administrated a website on your own, you may feel more deeply how it affects your website traffic when the SWF banners, movies or slide shows are too big in size.
Then your will need to reduce SWF file size and keep a reasonable output video effect. If you’re looking for a solution that will help you compress SWF files on Mac, then you’re at the right place. Leawo SWF Compressor for Mac helps you to compress your SWF files with high quality. You don’t even have to know Flash technology well to compress SWF files. SWF files can be reduced up to 60% to 70% depending on the file properties.
Here’s how to compress SWF files with Leawo SWF Compressor for Mac:
1. Download Leawo SWF Compressor for Mac – http://www.leawo.com/download/macswfcompress_setup.dmg – and install it on your computer following easy and familiar installation steps.
2. Run the program, click “Add” button or drag and drop the SWF files in.
3. You will see your SWF files displayed in the file list.
4. For your convenience Leawo SWF Compressor for Mac provides selection of predefined optimization settings: Best, Good, Basic, Medium, Sprite and Custom. Just select one of them and you are ready to start optimizing.
5. If you want, you can dig deeper into each SWF parameter setting, just press the “Show More Options” button and you will be able to choose more profound settings up to your needs.
6. Detailed SWF parameters are separated into 5 groups: image, shape, video, audio and font. You may get to know the meaning of each parameter in the user guide of SWF Compressor for Mac. You can save your settings as a new profile.
7. After all settings are applied, press “Compress” button to start optimization process.
- Leawo iMediaGo V184.108.40.206 Freshly Released for File Transfer Among iOS Devices
- How to Insert One PowerPoint File into Another PowerPoint File
- Help reduce greenhouse gas when using Leawo Video Converter
- How to get screenshot from my video file with Leawo Video Converter?
- Leawo DVD Ripper for Mac V2.7.0 further upgraded in output file audio-video synchronization and smooth program operating
Leave a reply