How to Add Rotate Animation to Images in PowerPoint 2010Posted on January 17th, 2012 19,652 views | No comments
You know, we can click “Insert” → “Picture” to add one image to the PowerPoint slide, or “Insert” → “Photo Album” to add multiple images to create a PowerPoint photo album with one picture on each slide. After we inserted the image into PowerPoint, it is placed in one location stagnant. We can leave it there or we can animate it. The following will show how to add the animation effect to make the image rotate on an axis when show up in PowerPoint 2010.
1. Import the image into PowerPoint 2010 by clicking “Insert” → “Picture” and then select the image you want to animate and click “Insert”.
2. Select the image and click “Animations” tab on the ribbon → “Add Animation” → choose “Swivel” or “Spin” as the animation.
3. Now click “Preview” to test the animation.
4. If you don’t like the animation, you can click “Animation Styles” to change to another one.
In PowerPoint 2007, the animations are a bit diifferent. Click “Animations” → “Customize Animation” to add an animation effect to the image. You can chosse “Spinner“, “PinWheel” or “Swivel” to get the simliar effects.Google+
PPT Converter, Software Tips animation, PowerPoint 2010, PowerPoint tips, rotate animation, rotate image, spin image
- PowerPoint Tips – Grow/Shrink Animation to Photo
- How to Animate Picture and Text in PowerPoint 2010
- How to Make a Photo Album using PowerPoint 2010
- How to Insert One PowerPoint File into Another PowerPoint File
- How to Remove Picture Background in PowerPoint 2010
Leave a reply