More specs on Android Ice Cream Sandwich HTC Ville leakedPosted on November 29th, 2011 11,748 views | No comments
An image of HTC’s upcoming smartphone code-named “Ville” has been leaked online, showed bellow, revealing a sleek design to match the phone’s remarkably thin frame. Rumored to be the thinnest HTC smartphone to date, the Ville features a form-factor that comes in 7.9mm thick, putting it potentially in-line to compete with the Motorola Razr. The HTC Ville is rumored to configure the latest Android Ice Cream Sandwich operating system. And according to the BGR report earlier this month upon the preliminary details on the HTC Ville, this new smartphone is might be unveiled at Mobile World Congress in February.
As for the specs, the HTC Ville is expected to feature a 4.3-inch qHD Super AMOLED display (which makes this smartphone an excellent choice for owners to watch DVD on HTC Ville), a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, an 8-megapixel camera, HSPA+, a 1,650 mAh battery and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with the HTC Sense 4.0 UI.
Stay tuned. More info about HTC Ville and other smart devices would be introduced here.
Related useful readingsGoogle+
How to Enjoy Your Favorite Movie/Music on HTC EVO 4G
How to convert DVD to HTC Flyer on Mac with quality lossless
How to convert Blu-ray to HTC Flyer tablet to watch HD Blu-ray on HTC Flyer
Free Resources, Gadget News, Phone news HTC, htc ville, htc ville image, htc ville picture, htc ville release, htc ville release date, htc ville specs, ville specs
- Upgraded Android Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.4 leaked on CDMA Galaxy Nexus
- Nokia Lumia 910 leaked online shows off a main 12MP camera for HD video shooting
- The Global First Quad-core Smart Mobile Phone HTC Edge Specs and Pictures Leaked
- Affordable low-priced Android Andy Pad specs confirmed with Pro model to cost £179
- Samsung Galaxy S III hardware specifics leaked to surpass all existing mobile phones
Leave a reply