Samsung Galaxy S III hardware specifics leaked to surpass all existing mobile phonesPosted on September 20th, 2011 11,459 views | 1 comment
Samsung has possessed quite many members for its Galaxy mobile phone family, yet still on the way to bring new members. The latest news from insiders shows that Samsung is developing the next Galaxy S mobile phone, named Galaxy S III, and planning to push out in market next year. According to the leaded news, the leaked hardware specs of the Samsung Galaxy S III make it possible to surpass all existing mobile phones in the market.
Some Samsung Galaxy S III hardware specs
2GHz quad-core processor developed by Samsung.
Built-in 1.5GHz RAM with 16GB memory capacity.
4.65 inch screen with 1280*1024 high definition display with pixel density up to 352ppi.
Main camera with 10 million illuminated sensor for 1080P HD video recording at 60fps.
NFC chipset consolidated.
Phone body designed with metal and glass material, only 9mm thick.
Up to 2250mAh battery capacity.
Ice Cream Sandwich operation system and TouchWiz 5.0 UI.
Well, the detailed hardware specs for Samsung Galaxy S III are still to be confirmed. These are just people’s anticipations or rumors on the rumored new smart mobile phone. Stay tuned for more detailed reports.Google+
Phone news galaxy s, phone news, Samsung, Samsung Galaxy S, samsung galaxy s III, samsung galaxy s III specs
- Samsung Galaxy S III is rumored to be released in MWC and available in April with excellent hardware configuration
- The latest speculations towards the release time and detailed specs of Samsung Galaxy S III
- Samsung Project J: Galaxy S IV and New Galaxy Note 2 Hits in April 2013
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 shipment availability date delayed to late April
- Preview of Samsung Galaxy Note II Specs and Release Date
1 Trackbacks / Pingbacks
- [...] to the specs, last September, I wrote a post titled Samsung Galaxy S III hardware specifics leaked to surpass all existing mobile phones to predict the hardware configurations about Samsung Galaxy S III. The prediction seems to be [...]
Leave a reply