Share your Halloween intelligence via camcordersPosted on October 28th, 2009 169,848 views | No comments
As custom of Halloween, people will decorate a haunted house, conceive ideas for Halloween parties, make Halloween candies and foods, buy or tailor Halloween costumes. It is a big time of a year when you have to show around your intelligence and creativity. There must be some tricks of your own in making a unique and impressive Halloween costume, ingenious ideas for Halloween games and food recipes and exclusive talent in getting the spookiest effect. They are the treasures to cherish and should not simply pass off as the holiday ends. Grab your camcorders and take down every bit of your Halloween knack, then upload them to your blog or video sharing sites to elicit amazement or burn them to be a slice of your sequential Halloween memories. You can do it this way.
1. Use your Sony video camera or home cameras to record precious Halloween moments. Make sure that the camera gets the right focus and the expose is correctly set. Blur and dim pictures will render your efforts in vain.
2. Import your videos to Windows Movie Maker, iMovie, Adobe Premier or Sony Vegas to conduct video edit, such as inserting transitions between scenes, adding mood music and cutting away the no goods.
3. Whether it is to get best result on your portable devices, where you have to resize the video to match the physical resolution, or to deliver on the internet fast with the file size optimized, a video converter will best facilitate you. Get Leawo Video Converter to convert the video to AVI, MP4, WMV, MKV, MOV, FLV, RMVB, 3GP and many other formats for good playback on portable devices and fast spread over the internet.
Here is a simple guide on how to use Leawo Video Converter to convert videos.Google+
Free AVI Converter, Free Mac Video Converter, Free Video Converter, Halloween, Mac Video Converter, iPhone Converter, iPod Converter Halloween, halloween recording, halloween video, Leawo Video Converter, video converting, video making
- Rip sounds from Halloween thrillers to spook people
- Get Thanksgiving tips on food recipes, share your recipe videos
- How to get screenshot from my video file with Leawo Video Converter?
- How to get video shorten with Leawo Video Converter
- Share your unique Christmas videos in no trouble