- Supported OS: Mac (32-bit or 64-bit) 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion & 10.9 Mavericks
- Processor: 1 GHz or above Intel Processor
- RAM: 512MB RAM (1024MB or above recommended)
- File System supported: HFS+, FAT16/32, NTFS/NTFS5
All the Formats and Devices Supported
|Necessary for these situations|
|Accidentally delete Mac files||'Command + Del' without backup
'Delete All' when deleting not-so-good photos
Delete files instead of saving by accidentally pressing wrong button
Empty trash without backup
|Format or reformat memory cards||'Media/Drive is not formatted, would you like to format now?'
Mac OS X prompts for disk initialization when digital camera memory card is just connected.
|Improper operation||Pull out SD card while the camera is on
Turn off the camera during a write process
Factory setting of device without backup
Use card between different cameras
Any type of file system corruption in camera storage device, hard drive and USB flash drive.
|Supported file types|
|Image||JPG, TIFF(TIF), PNG, BMP, GIF, PSD, CRW, CR2, NEF, ORF, RAF, SR2, MRW, DCR, WMF, DNG, ERF, RAW|
|Video||AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2 , WMV, ASF, FLV, SWF, MPG, RM(RMVB )|
|Audio||AIF (AIFF), M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, MID (MIDI), OGG, AAC|
|Hard Drive, USB Drive, Secured Digital(SD) Card, Digital Camera, Mobile Phone( iPhone not included ), MP3/MP4 Player, iPod(Nano, Classic, Shuffle)|
What’s New in Version 1.5.0 (Dec. 12th, 2013)
- Added to support recover files in .raw format;
- Optimized to recover files in already supported formats;
- Optimized system compatibility with Mac OS 10.9.
What’s New in Version 1.2.0 (Mar. 16th, 2012)
- Modified USB device dynamic loading crash problem.
- Modified long volume label bug.
- Modified crash problem caused by error volume guide.
- Modified other detailed problems.
As consumers, I love companies offering solid product guarantees. It proves the company has faith in its product, and is making a solid effort to gain your trust.
-From Donald through our support center
Join Our Newsletter: