The development of Android-based smartphone embarks on a new milestone with the release of HTC Desire HD. Video nerds are attracted by its cool AMOLED display so most of them will enjoy videos by getting access to HTC Desire HD, however, only a few video formats (MP4, 3GP, 3g2 and WMV…) are supported by it. The videos you have saved may be in different formats such as MKV. If you want to enjoy MKV files on HTC Desire HD, you have to get approach to a HTC Desire video converter. Leawo Video Converter that can assist you in converting MKV to HTC Desire HD is your good helper.
After the solution has been settled, you have got that you can play MKV files on HTC Desire HD with this smart MKV to HTC Desire HD converter. So in the following, let’s check how to convert MKV files to HTC Desire HD. Before you get the guide through, you have to download, install and launch Leawo Video Converter.
Add MKV video files
Open this MKV to Droid X video converter and click "Add Video" button on the menu bar to add source MKV video files for converting.
On the “File” menu list, you can choose to insert you MKV video files in these four ways: Add Files/ Add Windows Video Files/ Add Quicktime Video File/ Add Video Folder. Otherwise, you can click the "Add Video" icon below "File" directly.
Specify essential settings
In "Profile" (Mac users click the icon before 3D button), choose the exact format you are heading to convert or you take advantage of the profile search bar which helps you to search and position the target output format directly.
- In "Profile", choose the exact format you are heading to convert or you take advantage of the profile search function which helps you to search and position the target output format directly.
- In "Video Quality & Audio Quality", adjust the video or audio quality according to your requirement: Custom, Low, Medium, and High.
- In "Settings", regulate video and audio parameters, including video and audio codec, quality, bit rate, etc.
- In "Output", choose the destination for you to store your files.
Modulate video effects
You can edit MKV videos before you convert MKV to Droid X video by clicking Edit button on the menu bar (on the right preview player screen if you are using Mac MKV to Droid X converter): trim video length, crop video size, adjust video effect, add watermark, etc.
- Under "Trim" tab, change values in the "Start Time" and "End Time" directly or move the slider on the player bar.
- Under "Crop" tab, move the limiter of the dashed frame to remove black margins.
- Under "Effect" tab, adjust the video effect by changing "Brightness", "Contrast", "Saturation" and "Volume".
- Under "Watermark" tab, add text or image watermark over the video.
All right, you have got the point how to convert MKV to HTC Desire HD. If you have the desire to enjoy MKV video files on the go, you had better try this HTC Desire video converter. Have fun!
The HTC Desire HD (codenamed: "HTC Ace") is an Android smartphone by HTC Corporation. It was unveiled at a press event in London hosted by HTC on September 15, 2010, and was made available for sale in October in Europe and in January, 2011 in Canada. The Device is HTC's flagship device in most markets, until the release of their new line of flagship models, the HTC Sensation and the HTC Evo 3D.