- Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Windows10
- Processor: 1 GHz or above Intel/AMD Processor
- RAM: 512MB RAM (1024MB or above recommended)
- Others: iTunes 10.4 or later (free download from www.itunes.com/download); Internet Connection
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206 (Mar. 24th, 2014)
- Fixed the problem that failed to register.
- Fixed the problem that failed to delete duplicates again.
- Optimized the display of new and old tags.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11 (Dec. 26th, 2013)
- Fixed the problem result in failing to send bug report.
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168 (Nov. 6th, 2013)
- Fixed the problem result in program crash during scanning.
- Supported to display new and original music tags.
- Fixed the problem of failing to display album artwork.
- Added the ability to load songs in WMA formats.
- Fixed the problem of shared songs being loaded in inappropriate list.
- Fixed the problem result in messy codes of taglib.
- Improved the ability to save projects automatically.
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124 (Sep. 11th, 2013)
- Added the operation to exclusively scan and delete song duplicates.
- Added Acoustic Fingerprint technology for more accurate song duplicate scanning.
- Added the function to clean up songs without original files in iTunes library.
- Supported to apply the results to Windows Media Player, Windows Explorer besides iTunes.
- Optimized Unrecognized Songs List with sortable album artwork thumbnails displayed.
- Added the function to edit year and genre of music files.
- Added the ability to perfect music info on basis of existing music tags.
- Optimized user interface with new-designed Home button for better experience.
As consumers, I love companies offering solid product guarantees. It proves the company has faith in its product, and is making a solid effort to gain your trust.
-From Donald through our support center
Join Our Newsletter: