- Supported OS: Mac (32-bit or 64-bit) 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion & 10.9 Mavericks
- Processor: 1 GHz or above Intel Processor
- RAM: 512MB RAM (1024MB or above recommended)
- Others: iTunes 10.4 or later (free download from www.itunes.com/download); Internet Connection
What's New in Version 3.2.0 (Nov. 20th, 2013)
- Fixed the problem that might result in program crash during scanning;
- Supported to display new and original music tags;
- Fixed the problem of failing to display album artwork;
- Fixed the problem of shared songs being loaded in inappropriate list;
- Fixed the problem that might result in messy codes of taglib;
- Improved the ability to save projects.
What's New in Version 3.1.0 (Sep. 3rd, 2013)
- Enhanced the accuracy of duplicates search.
What's New in Version 3.0.0 (Aug. 30th, 2013)
- Added the operation to exclusively scan and delete song duplicates.
- Added Acoustic Fingerprint technology for more accurate song duplicate scanning;
- Added the function to clean up songs without original files in iTunes library;
- Optimized Unrecognized Songs List with sortable album artwork thumbnails displayed;
- Added the function to edit year and genre of music files;
- Added the ability to perfect music info on basis of existing music tags;
- Automatically save scanning and fixing results after exiting;
- Optimized user interface with new-designed Home button for better experience.
What's New in Version 2.1.0 (Jan. 28th, 2013)
- Newly added the ability to open external music files.
- Newly added the ability to save unfixed music files.
- Newly added the ability to determine issue list for exclusive fixing.
- Optimized duplicate definition to fix music duplicate more efficiently.
- Optimized interface list for higher efficiency processing.
- Optimized program Settings interface.
What's New in Version 2.0.2 (Nov. 29th, 2012)
- Fixed program crash resulted from partial file formats.
- Fixed program crash resulted from code error.
- Optimized error report and running log functions.
What's New in Version 2.0.1 (Oct. 31th, 2012)
- Upgraded registration system for better experience.
- Optimized the display of dynamic image.
- Playing music more smoothly.
What's New in Version 2.0.0 (Sep. 24th, 2012)
- Fully support Mountain Lion 10.8.
- Added application signing to improve software security.
- Solved program crash due to processing a large amount of music files.
- Optimized memory of application to speed up music fixing.
- Optimized the manual editing template of music tags.
- Much more friendly by adding interface notification.
- Easier operation, better experience.
As consumers, I love companies offering solid product guarantees. It proves the company has faith in its product, and is making a solid effort to gain your trust.
-From Donald through our support center
Join Our Newsletter: