Leawo DVD Creator User Guide
Leawo DVD creator ranks as a professional video to DVD creating tool that enables you to create your satisfying DVD disk in a super easy way. Equipped with powerful video editing functions, advanced parameter settings as well as multiple design templates, this smart DVD maker will present you vivid and wonderful DVD movies as you like. It also supports ISO image creation for further utilization and powerful 2D to 3D transformation for unlimited 3D enjoyment.
How to Burn Videos to DVD
Step 1Load video files
Download and install Leawo DVD Creator then launch the program and click “Add Video Files” to add the videos or just drag and drop the videos directly into the main interface for further operation. The video files will be presented on the left side, and you can swap the position by taking advantage of “Move Up” and “Move Down” icon, and also you are enabled to import subtitles for the movie as you like.
Tip1: Subtitle and audio channel selecting
You are able to add external subtitle to the DVD video for users' convenience and audio channel is permitted to choose according to your listening preference. Pay attention to that the subtitle and audio channel chosen are invalid during video preview. The new added function of randomly choose files to merge in to one is supported, just select the files you want to combine and right-click to press “merge”, then the selected files will be listed below in a big Merge category.
Tip 2: You can choose to burn to DVD-5 or DVD-9 in 16:9 or 4:3 aspect ratios with Low Quality, Medium Quality or High Quality. Space needed for DVD burning is accessible here.
Step 2Complete Burning Settings task
Click on the huge "Burn to DVD" tab to turn to the "Burning Setting" panel, where you can set the specific details regarding burning stuffs.
In this step, you can choose to burn video to ISO File or DVD Folder, choose to input your own volume label, choose the destination for you to save the output file, and select the suitable TV Standard and video size.
Step 3Burn video to DVD
Click on the "Burn Now" button in the last "Burning Setting" interface to begin video to DVD creation. Where the specific video name, elapsed time, converting progress can be viewed, and the After completed operations such as Do nothing, Shutdown Computer, as well as Sleep are all available for your option.
DVD menu templates preview and customization
Step 1DVD menu templates preview
There are quantity of DVD menu templates inserted in this DVD Creator which make it possible for you to select one of the themes like Standard, Business, Education, Holiday, Nature, Others and Customized to have a preview in the built-in players, Under each theme option there are many sub templates, you can select one template for viewing. Just click the template and the DVD creating software will display the preview for you on the right side. Video preview is also supported if you click the video chapter in the template preview panel.
Tip: Template simulation control
Main: directly play the whole video chapters one by one or just select any chapter to play. (Play: play videos imported from beginning to end Chapter: go to the submenu to choose video for playing)
Title: chapter list pages, you can click any one of the chapters to preview.
There are two cases for the circular virtual keys:
a. Without video preview
The virtual keys allow you to choose the corresponding target: Upward or Downward, Leftward or Rightward. Click the centric button to target the video.
b. With video preview
Move upward, downward, leftward or rightward to choose to play the current or another video. You can choose to play or pause the video by clicking on the centric button.
Step 2DVD menu templates customization
In case you do not want your output file with the built-in menu templates, just click on "Disable Menu" button to remove it.
If you are not satisfied with the menu templates embedded, "Design Menu” on the top-right part will make your personalized DVD menu templates in an easy way.
You are capable of entering the following five panels for menu customizations by taking advantage of "Design Menu" icon.
1. Themes: in this section, please pick up one of the DVD menu template themes: Standard, Business, Education, Holiday, Nature, Others, Customized in line with your requirement.
2. Background: Here Gallery, Color, Picture and Video are all available for you to choose as DVD background.
- In Gallery, opt for one from Standard, Business, Education, Holiday, Nature and Others to set as background.
- In Color, there are three frames for you to select three colors and the mixture of the three will be set as background. You can also adjust the background Angle and Position at your own will.
- In Picture, you are allowed to choose your loved image file from local computer to serve as background image.
- In Video, you can also import a video file as background to enhance your templates design.
In order to better the menu authoring, you can also insert an audio file to be the Background Music to make the template more phonic. Click the triangle shape button for setting a specific value regarding how long you want the music last in "Duration", and If the original music file duration is less than the needed duration, you can check "Loop Play" to make compensation.
3. Button: it is very convenient for you to select any of the frame style button and icon style button from Standard, Business, Education, Holiday, Nature, Others, and Misc.
4. Caption: Captions in the templates are adjustable, just click on an object on the preview area and then input the new caption. Font style, front size, bold, italic, alignment, underline, front color etc are all presented there for your modification.
5. Advanced: in this part, you are enabled to regulate menu properties and style of the focused menu item, it is totally up to your choose to decide whether to display the file name or not on menu, display how many numbers of chapters on each menu. In addition, the style of the focused menu item also allowed being set, actually there are two kinds of Virtual key button type (Frame or Mark) for your option, choose one of them and then select the corresponding color or icon for them respectively.
Video effect customizations
Leawo DVD Creator comes with fantastic video editing features via Trim, Crop, Effect, and Watermark and wonderful 2D to 3D conversion ability. Check below steps to have a reference.
Go to "Trim" to get an exact length of video you want to put into the DVD.
Go to "Crop" to get rid of black margins if there is any.
Go to "Effect" to enhance video and audio detail by adjusting brightness, contrast, saturation and volume.
Go to "Watermark" to apply an image or text to be a watermark on the video surface.
As consumers, I love companies offering solid product guarantees. It proves the company has faith in its product, and is making a solid effort to gain your trust.
-From Donald through our support center
Join Our Newsletter: