- Supported OS: Microsoft® Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 Windows10
- Processor: 1 GHz or above Intel/AMD Processor
- RAM: 512MB RAM (1024MB or above recommended)
- Graphic Card: ATI Radeon HD 4000, Intel G45, NVIDIA GeForce 8-Series and newer recommended
- Others: DirectX version 9.0c, Blu-ray drive, Internet Connection
All the Formats and Devices Supported
|Media Type||Formats Supported|
|Videos||.M4V, .3G2, .3GP, .NSV, .TP, .TS, .TY, .RMVB, .IFO, .MOV, .QT, .DIVX, .XVID, .VOB, .PVA, .WMV, .ASF, .OGM, .M2V, .AVI, .AVC, .DAT, .MPG, .MPEG, .MP4, .MKV, .VIV, .DV, .FLI, .FLV, .WPL, .DVR-MS, .MTS, .M2T, .M2TS, .EVO, .OGV, .AVS, .VC1, .H264, .RCV, .WEBM, .BDMV, .WTV|
|Audios||.AAC, .AC3, .APE, .DTS, .FLAC, .M4A, .MID, .MKA, .MP2, .MP3, .MPA, .OGG, .TTA, .WAV, .WMA|
|Blu-ray||BD-R 1.1/BD-RE 2.1, BD-R 2.0/BD-RE 3.0, BDROM 2.2, BD-J, Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray ISO File|
|DVD||DVD-Video, DVD-VR, DVD+VR, DVD disc, IFO file, DVD ISO File|
|Network Protocol Clients||UPnP, NFS, SMB, Zeroconf|
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199 (Feb. 15th, 2015)
- Optimized Share module.
- Newly supported flac audio playback.
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52 (Jan. 5th, 2015)
- Added Share option
- Optimized DVD auto-playback
- Fixed player error of being occassionally mute.
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206 (Sep. 27th, 2014)
- Fixed playback error for partial discs.
- Fixed menu operation error for partial discs.
- Optimized video playback.
- Optimized Blu-ray disc loading.
- Optimized program UI and operation flaw.
- Fixed other known bugs.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11 (Aug. 22nd, 2014)
- Allowed users to manually associate files;
- Fixed partial known bugs;
- Program registration optimization;
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168 (Aug. 8th, 2014)
- Added support to switch between multiple monitors;
- Fixed the failed ejection of Blu-ray discs after loading;
- Fixed incorrect subtitle loading error;
- Fixed program crash and stuck error;
- Fixed program interface display error.
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124 (Jul. 10th, 2014)
- Optimized Blu-ray disc loading;
- Optimized BDJ disc menu system.
What's New in Version 126.96.36.199 (Apr. 23th, 2014)
- Adopted the latest UDF disc reading technology to optimize disc playback;
- Fixed the problem of being unable to play back partial DVD movies;
- Improved program response;
- Optimized Bug Report part;
- Newly added "Show as thumbnail" option in playlist;
- Added to display Blu-ray/DVD movie titles and supported title playback;
- Navigation playback mode adopted by default while playing Blu-ray movies.
What's New in Version 188.8.131.52 (Nov. 18th, 2013)
- Added support of BDJ disc menu display and fixed the problem of partial disc menu being unable to play back;
- Added the function to detect and recognize system language automatically;
- Added to display playback progress and playback control in task manager of Windows 7/8;
- Added the option to become default media player;
- Added the function to set the windows front to all other windows;
- Added to open files and eject discs from right-click context menu;
- Optimized the functions of right-click context menu;
- Optimized the Quick Play mode for playing Blu-ray discs;
- Fixed the abnormal playback problem of partial Blu-ray/DVD discs;
- Fixed the problem of subtitles being unable to display of partial DVD movies;
- Fixed the problem of partial DVD subtitles being overlapped;
- Fixed the audio-video disynchronization problem of partial movies;
- Fixed the problem of disc error and blurred screen.
What's New in Version 184.108.40.206 (Aug. 14th, 2013)
- Added the function to switch program skins;
- Added the function to custom background picture;
- Supported to import multiple files;
- Supported to import multiple media file folders;
- Supported to play ISO files;
- Added playlist function;
- Added support for UPNP, NFS, SMB, Zeroconf and other LAN file agreements;
- Added support of virtual remote control of program interface;
- Added Chinese (Simple) and German to program interface languages;
- Added Power Manager function;
- Fixed problem of only playing the longest title of discs with multiple titles;
- Fixed yabss.exe crash bug;
- Fixed problem of program being unable to exit when disc is ejected out.
What's New in Version 220.127.116.11 (May. 16th, 2013)
- Added the support to play back audio files in .aac, .ac3, .ape, .dts, .flac, .m4a, .mid, .mka, .mp2, .mp3, .mpa, .ogg, .tta, .wav, .wma formats.
- Added visualization interface during audio playback.
- Added abundant player settings to enrich playback options.
- Optimized the position display of right-click menu, varying upon cursor position.
- Optimized the hide and display state of title and control panels during playback.
- Optimized operating of mouse and shortcuts on playback interface.
- Optimized the appearance of signs of different drives on main interface, with Blu-ray disc cover visible.
- Added text explanation to buttons on playback interface.
- Added minimize button, full-screen switch button and full-screen shut down button when the main/file browsing interface is in full-screen;
- Fixed the problem of main interface in full-screen being unable to exit.
- Fixed the problem of error reports of partial Blu-ray discs.
- Added the ability to switch between multiple languages: Dutch, English, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Spanish and Vietnamese.
- Fixed the problem of no sound during playback until audio output device is adjusted manually.
- Fixed the problem of no image display during ts video playback, in black screen and audio output only.
- Fixed the problem of yabss.exe crash.
What's New in Version 18.104.22.168 (Apr. 1st, 2013)
- Added optional Blu-ray disc playback modes, enabling to skip playing disc menu.
- Added device options for output audios.
- Added disc region code settings for disc playback.
- Fixed the blurred screen problem of playing partial discs.
- Fixed the problem of being unable to play menu of partial discs.
- Fixed abnormal exit of partial DVD disc menu.
- Added Feedback entry to welcome users' response.
As consumers, I love companies offering solid product guarantees. It proves the company has faith in its product, and is making a solid effort to gain your trust.
-From Donald through our support center
Join Our Newsletter: