- Supported OS: Mac (32-bit or 64-bit) 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion, 10.8 Mountain Lion & 10.9 Mavericks
- Processor: 1 GHz or above Intel Processor
- RAM: 512MB RAM (1024MB or above recommended)
All the Formats and Devices Supported
|Input File Format Supported|
|Audio||AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, M4A, MP2, MP3, OGG, RA, AU, WAV, WMA, MKA, FLAC|
|Video||WMV, ASF, AVI, RMVB, FLV, RM, MOV, QT, MP4, M4V, DV, 3GP, 3G2, DAT, MPG, MPEG, VOB, FLV, MKV, MTS, M2TS, F4V|
|Output Audio Format Supported|
|Output Devices Supported|
|iPhone, iPhone 3G, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5|
What's New in Version 1.4.0 (April 22, 2011)
- Added conversion state prompt function.
- Improved software usability.
- Enhanced stability.
- Modified interface details.
As consumers, I love companies offering solid product guarantees. It proves the company has faith in its product, and is making a solid effort to gain your trust.
-From Donald through our support center
Join Our Newsletter: