With the debut of Apple iPad, tablet PC market was crazy for this smart device. As an iPad owner, you may make good use of it to enjoy music and videos anytime anywhere. Although it is so powerful it is still with some inconvenience. Apple allows you to transfer files from iTunes or computer to iPad, but it blocks the way to transfer iPad to PC or iTunes. How to transfer music from iPad to computer, transfer music from iPad to iTunes?
iPad Transfer is such an all-inclusive program that focuses on iPad backup. It is the combination of an iPad to Computer Transfer and an iPad to iTunes Transfer. So it supports to transfer music from iPad to computer as well as transfer music from iPad to iTunes with ease. Download iPad Transfer to make iPad to PC transferring with the following simple guide.
Link iPad to Computer
Before you get this program run on your computer, you should link your iPad to the computer at first. Then run your iTunes and this iPad Transfer on this PC. All information on about your iPad, iTunes and computer such as Music, Movie, TV Show, Ringtone, Photo, Camera, will be shown on the main interface of the software.
Choose File for Transferring
Within this step you can start to select the wanted files for iPad to PC/iTunes Transferring:
You can choose files through the following three ways.
- Take advantage of AutoFilter which allows you to sort out the pictures that are not included in you PC/iTunes, so as to transfer iPad music to computer or iTunes in an intelligent way.
- Resort to the "Show as list" and "Show as cover" functions, so that you can pick up the necessary pictures according to different ways.
- Make use of Manual Filter. You can choose music files based on the file name, just add the keyword to the searching box and you can get the required music files immediately.
iPad to PC Transfer & iPad to iTunes Transfer
This step endows you with three effective ways to transfer iPad to PC/iTunes.
Ways you can resort to:
- You can drag the selected pictures on your iPad to PC/iTunes.
- Right click on the image files and choose "Transfer to" your PC/iTunes.
- Click on the big Transfer button and choose to transfer iPad music files to PC/iTunes.
An iTunes assistant to transfer data among iDevices, iTunes and PC.
Platfrom: Windows 7/Vista/XP
iPad is a line of tablet computers designed, developed and marketed by Apple Inc. primarily as a platform for audio-visual media including books, periodicals, movies, music, games, and web content. The iPad runs the same operating system as the iPod Touch and iPhone with a multitouch display, and uses "Wi-Fi" connection to access local area networks and the Internet. The device is managed and synced by iTunes running on a personal computer via USB cable.