Red/Cyan 3D from SBS or two "normal" videos.

Anything you like Leawo Video Converter to be able to do
Rigo.cl
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Red/Cyan 3D from SBS or two "normal" videos.

Post by Rigo.cl »

Hi guys, your product is quite good, but it has a lot of space for improvement, like this two:

1.- Create a Red/Cyan movie from a SBS 3D source.

As I stated in my last post (viewtopic.php?f=5&t=12828), I tried to convert a SBS HD 3D MKV to a Red/Cyan HD 3D MP4, I didn't know that the current version doesn't support that, but I'm sure it would be a nice feature to add to future versions for us who don't have a 3D TV or Laptop or PC. As most programs now do, that take two different pictures and combine them as a unique red/cyan 3D picture, the feature I mention could take the two images in every frame from a SBS movie and conver it to a red/cyan new file (MKV, MP4, MOV, whatever).

2.- Create a 3D movie from two different MKV/MOV/MP4 movies.

As I mentioned in improvement #1 above, the program could create a 3D movie from two different files, now that the latest DSLR like Canon and Nikon are capable of recording 1080p, I have found that some people are using two cameras to record the same picture but from different angles (left and right "eyes"). That is, converting two MKV, MP4, MOV, whatever source format to a new and unique SBS, Red/Cyan, whatever 3D output.

Best regards,
Rodrigo Palma Saa.
leakeymore

Re: Red/Cyan 3D from SBS or two "normal" videos.

Post by leakeymore »

Hello,
Thanks for your valuable advice.
We'll hand your advice to our R&D team, we'll keep developing our program, please kindly keep an eye on Leawo software.
Best regards,