converting to MP4 with copy audio feature problem

General purpose for any issue about Leawo Blu-ray Video Converter
doctoriffi
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

converting to MP4 with copy audio feature problem

Post by doctoriffi »

Hi I bought the latest Leawo blu ray video converter ultimate and tried to rip to HD MP4 format and kept the audio copy feature to get 7.1 channel sound and used media player on sony blu ray player BDPS6700, it will play mp4 without audio saying it doesn't support audio format although the original movie can still play DTS HD when blu ray is inserted, I dont want to convert to stereo surround, the only option available in blu ray ripper other than audio copy, the ripper function looses its functionality if i dont have ability to convert DTSHD audio to other formats like 5.1 or 7.1 channles, currently i have to record the audio as audio copy and then convert the audio again to 5.1 channels using bigsoft total video converter 5 which does have a lot more options for audio than mere stereo channels on Leawo blu ray ripper. Not happy with not being able to convert audio to other formats in Leawo which is a must for a blu ray ripper, Please introduce this feature or tell me way around to get hidef audio when ripping blu ray, this is a universal problem with all the blu ray videos i own, none of the DTS HD audio get correctly encoded, only AC3 5.1 channel is encoded properly
thank you
leakeymore

Re: converting to MP4 with copy audio feature problem

Post by leakeymore »

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Leawo forum.

We have a product Leawo Blu-ray to MKV Converter which can keep all original audios, please try it at the webpage below to see if it meets your needs.
http://www.leawo.org/blu-ray-to-mkv-converter/

I also forwarded your advice to the related departments, we will certainly take it into consideration for future upgrades.
Thank you for your suggestion and feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,