Fail to Convert Grey Screen

General purpose for any issue about Leawo Video Converter
rhippo
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Fail to Convert Grey Screen

Post by rhippo »

Hi have bought some Doctor Who video files from Apple in the USA and now want to convert them (and remove DRM) so I can play them across platforms. I follow the instructions in the Video Converter but when I convert I either get:
- the software hanging at around 80% and not completing
- the file racing through to 100% in 5 mins but then the output file is just grey screen and no sound
- the file just doesnt open at all and is too small to be a converted file.

I can watch these movies in iTunes no problem, but I want to watch them on my computer and/or TV. Can anyone help?
I am running Windows 7 Home Premium, Video Converter 5.3.0.0. and iTunes 11.0.2.26
leakeymore

Re: Fail to Convert Grey Screen

Post by leakeymore »

Hello,
Thanks for posting on Leawo forum.
We recommend you to reinstall the program from http://67.222.42.200/upload/Leawo/video ... _setup.exe , then try again.
If not working, please let us know the problem details and click Help-Bug Reporter to send.
Best regards,
Surma
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Post by Surma »

I am getting the same issue when trying to convert m4v file to mp4 - wmv - mp3 - file. I get grey screen with no sound .... tried using link to reinstall converter. I cant get the file to work on my android phone or on windows media player or quicktime for that matter after conversion
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback.
If you have reinstalled from http://67.222.42.200/upload/Leawo/video ... _setup.exe , but still not working, we send another email to replace setup files.
Please kindly try again.
Thanks & Regards,