Will Not Play Original Blu-ray Discs

General purpose for Leawo Blu-Ray Player
AJ777
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Will Not Play Original Blu-ray Discs

Post by AJ777 »

The paid version of Blu-ray Player would play most original Blu-ray discs without issue. The new free version will not play any original discs. The copyguard on the disc destroys the audio and video. Could you please explain to me how you can call this app a Blu-ray Player if it actually will not play any discs with copyguard protection? I believe that all Blu-ray discs have copyguard protection, and all that I have tried have been unwatchable.
leakeymore

Re: Will Not Play Original Blu-ray Discs

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

For your situation, do you mean you receive the copyguard warning message when you play the bluray disc with Leawo Blu-ray Player? If so, please make some screenshots to show us the warning message you met for reference. You can send to this email and let me know: leawo.support@hotmail.com.

By the way, we will have a New Year Holiday from 2015/02/15 to 2015/02/25. If you want to solve this problem as soon as possible, you can contact us via Skype (Leawo.support), Yahoo Messenger (leawo.service@yahoo.com) at 9:00 a.m.~6:00 p.m (GMT +8:00) on weekdays. We will help you remotely.

Best regards,
AJ777
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Post by AJ777 »

No, that is not what I am saying. The video is scrambled as if the copyguard is scrambling it. When I used to pay for this program it would usually work flawlessly. Now it will not play original discs or any iso files that I have copied with Leawo Blu-ray Copy. It basically will not play anything now that it is free. Why will it not play anything now that it is free?
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

Sorry for the late response due to the weekends.

As to your case, please note that the Leawo Blu-ray Player will be free for several months only. As to your case, please update to the latest version 1.8.1.8 to see whether the same problem still persists. If the same case still happens, please make some screenshots to show us the warning message you met for reference. You can send to this email and let me know: leawo.support@hotmail.com.

Best regards,