Videos and Photos

General purpose for Leawo Blu-Ray Creator
mdudley
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Videos and Photos

Post by mdudley »

I can create a disc with videos on it by themselves. But when I try to put both videos and photos on the disc, it crashes when I click burn. The screen for the burn parameters comes up, then it closes out immediately when I click on the next button.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Marshall
leakeymore

Re: Videos and Photos

Post by leakeymore »

Hi Marshall,

Thank you for the feedback.

Please re-try to see if the same problem persists, if yes, please provide the information below for further analysis:
1. Please change other video & photo to see if the same problem persists or not.
2. Please click top right Help center in Leawo program to submit Bug Report.
3. Please send us some source videos and photos via www.wetransfer.com to support@leawo.com so that we can test.
We just tested with our files but we did not reproduce the same problem.

Look forward to helping you out.

Best regards,
mdudley

Post by mdudley »

I am headed to bed right now, but will try it in the morning. I am wondering if there are too many photos. What I have is 213 videos that take up 14.75 GB and 1349 photos that take up 1.254 GB for a total of 16 Gig. That seems to me to leave 9 GB free on the disc. The photos are about 900 KB each in size. If stored as a photo, that should be no problem. But when I viewed the photos in the program template, they were displaying for 15 seconds each. I am not sure how this is being implemented, but if they are being converted to 15 seconds of video each, that would end up taking a tremendous amount of file space. I should probably try it with maybe 100 photos or so.
mdudley

Post by mdudley »

I ran some more tests. Videos alone work. Photos alone work. Videos then photos crashes. Photos then videos crashes. videos and 100 photos crashes. Videos and 10 photos works. I filled out the bug report form, and clicked submit. I got no feedback that it submitted properly, so hit submit a second time. I am not sure if I did 2 submissions, or none.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi Marshall,

Thank you for the information.

We'll do more test and reply you by mail from support@leawo.com.

Stay safe & have a nice day!