Blu Ray menu is messed up

General purpose for Leawo Blu-Ray Creator
mdudley
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Blu Ray menu is messed up

Post by mdudley »

I just downloaded the Blu Ray Creator and installed it. I put a memory card from my Panasonic video camera in the card reader, and managed to make a blu ray disc from it. But when I try to play it, the menu is messed up. When you push the left and right arrows, a ghost image, more of an outline of a circle or square, jumps around the screen in nonsensical manner. It is almost impossible to select a video, or the next or previous page as there is no feedback as to what is selected. The only way I found to get what I want at all is to count the pushes. For instance, if I want the next page of chapters, I have to push the button 6 times.

Does anyone know how to fix this? Other than that, this is exactly what I need.

Thanks,

Marshall
leakeymore

Re: Blu Ray menu is messed up

Post by leakeymore »

Hi Marshall,

Thank you for posting on Leawo forum.

Please keep Win+R on the keyboard pressed or you can go Start>Run, then input %appdata%/Leawo/. Click the OK button, go Prof. Media or Blu-ray Creator folder, delete Burn folder, then re-start Leawo Prof. Media or Leawo Blu-ray Creator and re-try.

We also will follow-up in the ticket you submitted.

Best regards,
mdudley
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Re: Blu Ray menu is messed up

Post by mdudley »

I tried the Christmas one, and it works fine. It appears to be a problem with the template. I am unable to look at any of the templates when I click on the eye, but assume that is because I have not registered it. I am registering it now.