Blu-ray Creator for Mac have a bug on the Mac App Store.

General purpose for Leawo Blu-Ray Creator
edbeta
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Blu-ray Creator for Mac have a bug on the Mac App Store.

Post by edbeta »

Yes i know you have fix-it on your store but on the Mac App Store the same bug still there , there is the post made on your forum last year by me so fix this on the Mac App Store :
The Blu-Ray Creator for Mac is a great App who create Blu-Ray disc with exellent HD resolution close to the camera master , but nothing can be perfect with new softwares.
Today i have done a test fron an XDCAM EX Master 1920 X 1080i (at 60i) and unless i dont know to use this software correctly the Blu-Ray came as 24P and this is pretty bad.
Pretty Bad because this introduce a motion jitter where the scenes have a panning even at very modest speed and not present on the camera master so it is from Blu-Ray Creator.
leakeymore

Re: Blu-ray Creator for Mac have a bug on the Mac App Store.

Post by leakeymore »

Hello,

Thank you for using Leawo.
Sorry to tell that the Apple Store Bluray Creator can only create 24p output disc at the moment but we will certainly optimize for future upgrades.
Thank you for your suggestion and feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,
robpantherfan2015
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Post by robpantherfan2015 »

Does the version from the website have options to burn at 60fps? I purchased from the mac app store and it seems that I may have gotten an old or lesser version? Is there anyway I can be upgraded?

Also, I purchased blu ray copy from your website which may have been a waste for me. I thought it would let me do full copies of discs from 50GB down to 25GB discs(including the menus) but after digging into the forums it seems that isnt possible? The description for the software is very misleading.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

1) Sorry to tell you that at the present version our software does not support such function.

2) Sorry to tell that only main movie is available for BD50 to BD25 now, our R&D are trying to add the Full Movie, please kindly keep an eye on the updates.