Blu-Ray Creator need the following to get fix.

General purpose for Leawo Blu-Ray Creator
edbeta
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Blu-Ray Creator need the following to get fix.

Post by edbeta »

The Blu-Ray Creator for Mac is a great App who create Blu-Ray disc with exellent HD resolution close to the camera master , but nothing can be perfect with new softwares.
Today i have done a test fron an XDCAM EX Master 1920 X 1080i (at 60i) and unless i dont know to use this software correctly the Blu-Ray came as 24P and this is pretty bad.
Pretty Bad because this introduce a motion jitter where the scenes have a panning even at very modest speed and not present on the camera master so it is from Blu-Ray Creator.
Also here i dont want to waste my time but this software create the following folder : com.leawo.bluraycreator in Pictures Home Folder and the Movies Home Folder Boot-Drive.
It is not possible to Select the hard-drive or give the name or change the name of this folder or location, not acceptable and on the Boot-Drive (OS X Drive) even worse for me.

This Software have the potential to become the best Blu-Ray Creation Tool on the Mac but for now this is pretty basic things to fix to make it reach this goal for Pro Use.

Have a nice day and take this as a positive comment please.

Mac Pro - 32GB Ram - 2X Quad-Core (8 Cores) - Graphics Card Sapphire HD 7950 Mac Edition - 4X Internal Hard-Drives of 1TB - 7200 RPM (One his the Boot-Drive).

www.productiondgoyette.com
leakeymore

Re: Blu-Ray Creator need the following to get fix.

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Thanks for posting on Leawo forum.
1) Please click Help-About to let us know the program version.
2) Did you get the problem when you play the source file for preview in Leawo?
3) Could you send the problem screenshots of folder : com.leawo.bluraycreator to leawo.support@hotmail.com so that we can best assist you.
Thanks & Regards,
edbeta

Post by edbeta »

The Leawo Blu-Ray Creator for Mac is Version 1.2.0 used under Mac OS X 10.8.3.
Source in Preview appear as good as the master with no jitter (Before your encoding).
The Screenshots will be e-mail to you right now in about 5 Minutes at the maximum.

01 Screenshot show the Laewo Blu-Ray Creator Preferences destination folder who cant be modified (impossible to change name or destination of com.laewo.bluraycreator Folder).
02 Screenshot of Movies Folder inside the Home Folder on the Boot-Drive where your com.laewo.bluraycreator Folder is create by default when your software in launch.
03 Screenshot of Pictures Folder inside the Home Folder on the Boot-Drive where your com.laewo.bluraycreator Folder is create by default when your software in launch.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Thanks for the information.
We'll reply by leawo.support@hotmail.com so that we can best assist. Thanks for your support.
Best regards,
edbeta

Post by edbeta »

Thank-you for your fast reply and try to fix this problem as soon as possible.
I have send (Upload) the requested files on your server last night to test.
From those files Apple Compressor can create Blu-Ray disc without any problem at all.
You software created a problem because the Blu-Ray it create is 24p but source is 60i (30Frame).
The Temporary files can be created anywhere so get this options in the next update if possible.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Thanks for the reply.
OK, we'll hand the information to our R&D, any other questions, feel free to let us know.
Thanks & Regards,
edbeta

Post by edbeta »

I would suggest to rename the following default naming folder : com.laewo.bluraycreator TO : Laewo Blu-ray Creator( Instead).
Why simply because it look like a normal folder name not a computer default naming and maybe because i am a mac user too.
I am still appreciate your software and if required ready to go to a pro version if it is what needed to get more control of it.
edbeta

Post by edbeta »

Another suggestion put the temporary folders com.leawo.bluraycreator in Same As Source Media File Location inside Preference Option in Next Release.
That way waiting of a total control of these folders we will at least be able to target where those file goes but of course my previous suggestion is better.
Why not think about a Basic and Advance Tab in Preferences of your software so both Basic Users and Advance Users get what they need for Blu-ray Creation.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Thanks for posting suggestion here.
We'll hand them to our R&D, they will discuss and develop them appropriately.
Have a great day!
edbeta

Post by edbeta »

edbeta wrote:Another suggestion put the temporary folders com.leawo.bluraycreator in Same As Source Media File Location inside Preference Option in Next Release.
That way waiting of a total control of these folders we will at least be able to target where those file goes but of course my previous suggestion is better.
Why not think about a Basic and Advance Tab in Preferences of your software so both Basic Users and Advance Users get what they need for Blu-ray Creation.

Well i have been very patient, what happen to my suggestion ....., can i add the request to at least get the ugly name com.leawo.bluraycreator change to Leawo Blu-ray Creator.
Also the folder to this folder should be able to get to an external drive and not the Boot Drive again please understand Boot Drive must not be the target drive for Pro Users.
Hope you will find my critics constructives and will also get them on the Mac Apps Store my preferred place to get all my pro softwares since about two years , thank-you.