A/V out of sync

General purpose for Leawo Blu-Ray Creator
ShadowtheDog
antispam: No
The middle number please: 3

A/V out of sync

Post by ShadowtheDog »

Version 4.3.0.1 makes audio/video out of sync. Starts slowly at first, then gets progressively worst, until audio is 2 seconds behind the video at the end. This is most fustrating, the making of BD-R coasters. Does anyone from Leawo review or respond to posts?
george
The middle number please: 6

Re: A/V out of sync

Post by george »

I have the same problem with the video out of sync and version 5. no help at all that is why people be pirating this software.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
What's your input file format? Did you get the video out of sync problem when you play the video for preview in our software? Did you receive the reply on support ticket?
Regards,
docsmith

Post by docsmith »

I have the same problem with blu ray creator v.5.
I ahve created about 25 blu-rays from various sources including .mkv; .avi; and .vob. Some of the files have been taken direct from computer files and others have been in converting existing DVD files. The quality of the conversion to blu-ray can not be faulted but the lip synch problem is very annoying. I have now sent of my second mail to Leawo Support asking if they will look at this problem. I am still waiting on a reply from my first mail.
I have used XtoDVD for several years and with the burners that I have installed on my computer- (LG DVD and Pioneer Blu Ray units) with no lip synch problems at all so the common denominator in the problem is the Leawo software so whoever views these forums please supply an answer.

Thanks

doc
InfectedToe

Post by InfectedToe »

I am experiencing the same issue. When I play the video in it's native file format, the A/V is in perfect sync. However, after creating the Blu-ray, the audio is about 0.5 seconds ahead of the video.

Leawo, please provide a solution to this issue as it is obviously is your software issue.

More information: The preview in Leawo also has the same video delay vs audio. I am using Total Media Converter Ultimate v 6.0.0.0
beowolfe

Post by beowolfe »

same here version 5 blu ray creator a/v out of sync. i should of read the forum before i purchased the software. oh well maybe it gets fixed. i like the over all speed of blu ray creator but that a/v out of sync is a killer.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi Guys,
Please provide the below information:
1) Please click Help-Check for Updates to make sure you are using the latest version.
2) Did you get the out of sync problem when you play the input videos for preivew in our software?
3) Please right click the file list on Leawo to send us the bug reporter, then inform us here.
4) Please find a smaller file which get the problem to send us. You can upload it to https://skydrive.live.com, account: upfile88@hotmail.com, keycode:goodluck88.
Please inform us here or email/support (if you contacted) to follow-up.
InfectedToe

Post by InfectedToe »

Hi leakeymore,
I have completed the troubleshooting steps you asked.
The software is at the most recent version.
Yes, the preview in the software is also out of sync. When I play the video with Media Player Classic, the sync is perfect. It is only off with the Creator software.
The video is uploaded to the requested sky drive.

Please let me know if you need any more information.
InfectedToe

Post by InfectedToe »

Is there any update to this issue?
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi InfectedToe,
We received the bug reporter of Total Media Converter Ultimate 6.0.0.
What's your input file? Bluray disc, dvd disc or video file?