Runtime Error Blu Ray Copy

Talk about bugs, how-to-use, questions, suggestions,and so on...
N-Train-Fan
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Runtime Error Blu Ray Copy

Post by N-Train-Fan »

As I haven't got any support from Leawo's support e-mail address support@leawo.com I hope to get some help over this forum.

Since a couple of months I can't user Blu Ray Copy V3.2.0.0 anymore. When opening the source choosing the BR-disk drive I do get a runtime error 'abnormal program termination' while executing Leawo Blu-ray copy.exe.

Can somebody please tell me what to do to make the program work again?

Kind Regards,
Benno
leakeymore

Re: Runtime Error Blu Ray Copy

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us.

For your situation, please download the latest version 7.1.0.8 through the link below to have a try:

http://www.leawo.org/downloads/blu-ray-copy.html

By the way, could you please let me know which email you used to send email to our support email for reference? I will have further check for you.

Best regards,
N-Train-Fan

Post by N-Train-Fan »

Hi,

thank you very much for your quick reply. The e-mail was sent on December 26th to e-mail adress 'support@leawo.de' as this one was mentioned on ther German leawo website. E-mail inculded a screenshot of the problem.

I have installed V 7.1.0.8 and I can open now br-drive again. Will now try to create a dvd copy of a br-disk. The software is in English, is there any chance to get it in German as well? If not, it will not be a problem at all.

Just one small problem left. My license code for version 3.2.0.0 is not working with 7.1.0.8 - My last version of Blu Ray Copy was an unlimited version. Do I really have to purchase it again?

Kind Regards,
Benno
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Please note that the version 7.1.0.8 only supports English, and it is different version with the German version. Hope you can understand.

As to the Runtime Error, I suggest you remove the English version from your computer first, then download the fixed German version through the link below to have a try:

http://67.222.42.200/upload/de/bluraycopy_gm.exe

Best regards,
N-Train-Fan

Post by N-Train-Fan »

Hi,

I was able to install the V 3.5.2 on my PC (licensecode was accepted) and I could open the source without any problems. But when writing to target drive, application tells me that there is no writeable DVD available, which is wrong. On all my writable DVD drives I get the same error, application is not able to recognise these drives.

Would be nice, if your tech support could fix this problem as well.

Anyhow, thank you very much for the good support I have received so far.

Kind regards,
Benno
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

Sorry for the late response due to the weekends.

For your situation, please make sure the DVD discs are not damaged or scratched. After that, please kindly have another try.

Hope my suggestion will help you.

Best regards,
N-Train-Fan

Post by N-Train-Fan »

Hi,

i have varified that the DVDs are workable with other applications like Nero. DVDs are 100% in order.

It seems this version has a problem with disk drives. The build in BD/DVD Reader is working, but writing with the device is impossible. A DVD drive is conneted via USB, but it is no recognised, though other applications recognise this drive.

The only way to copy BD/DVD is to create an ISO-file and then use another application to write the ISO-file to disks.

Would be nice, if this bug could be fixed.

Kind regards,
Benno
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

Thanks for the further info you provided.

If possible, could you please make some screenshots to show me the error message you met for reference? You can send to this email and let me know: leawo.support@hotmail.com

Best regards,
N-Train-Fan

Post by N-Train-Fan »

Hi,

on Jan 13th I have forwarded an e-mail to you on the mentioned e-mail address. So far I haven't received any answer. Would be very nice if your tech support could fix the problem. Because application isn't able so far to write on any media.

Kind regards,
Benno
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

I have received the screenshots you sent. In fact, our programmers are working on the new version. We will release the new version in this month. Could you please kindly wait for some more days?

Best regards,