CONVERSION ISSUES

If you have tried our Video, DVD, or PPT converters, please give us some feedback, Thank you!
MRDIRECTOR304

CONVERSION ISSUES

Post by MRDIRECTOR304 »

I got the program thinking it would be great to convert some mts files, but i was wrong. :evil: i recorded a ten minute video, and I have a major issue with the conversion, it just doesnt work. am I doing something wrong? trying to get help from somewhere is horrible!!!!!! There is no support where i can chat with some one. can some one, anyone help me with this program, or is a scam?
leakeymore

Re: CONVERSION ISSUES

Post by leakeymore »

Hello,

Thanks for your feedback.
Could you please tell us how it does not work? Did you get a “Fail” message? Please kindly provide us a specific description of your problem so we could check and give a solution for you.
You could email to videoconverter@leawo.com, or contact us via Skype (Leawo.support), MSN(Leawo.support@hotmail.com), or Yahoo Messenger
(leawo.service@yahoo.com) at 9:00a.m.~6:00 p.m (GMT +8:00) on weekdays. Thank you very much for your cooperation.

Best regards,
maller
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

iTransfer does not work - sorry there is no forum for that

Post by maller »

iTransfer would not let me transfer ePub and mp4-movies to ipad 3 or iphone 5. imtoo and joboshare products would let me do that.
iTransfer won't really stop but stays open with 100% and do not disconnect. I have to force the programm down with windows task manager (windows 7. :(

why won't it work for my devices?
I think, I would love the program if it would work. By now it leems useless to me.
I would appreciate Your answer.

Sorry, there is no forum for that so I can only ask here. :(

Please Help!!!
Last edited by maller on Thu May 30, 2013 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
leakeymore

Re: CONVERSION ISSUES

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Thanks for posting on Leawo forum.
1) Leawo iTansfer can transfer ePub e-book file and movie files, we recommend you to know more details at http://www.leawo.com/imediago/ > Guide/Tech Specs.
2) As you known from the Giveaway email>Note2: Free upgrades and technical support(including offline registration) will not be provided for Giveaway Products.
3) You can click Device-Eject Device and click File-Exit to end the program.
Thanks & Regards,