Where did BD 50 Selection Go?

General purpose for Leawo Blu-Ray Copy
rickster11
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Where did BD 50 Selection Go?

Post by rickster11 »

Used bluray copy yesterday and everything just fine. Today BD50 on pull down menu is gone. Only shows BD25, DVD 9, and DVD 5. When I try to copy to BD25 disc I get the message not enough disc space. Appears no compression is occurring.
rickster11

Re: Where did BD 50 Selection Go?

Post by rickster11 »

I've tried a few more things:
1). Changed burners - still does not show BD50
2). Downloaded new copy of bluray copy - still does not show BD50
3). Looked for auto downloads for Windows 10, nothing occurred during this problem time period.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Leawo forum.

If your source disc is bluray 25G disc, the product could not output BD50 from BD25 at the moment.
I also found email record by your email, Philo will forward the Bug Report to the programmers and get back to you soon.

Have a great day!
rickster11

Post by rickster11 »

Thank you Leakeymore for the reply.

Let me just clarify what I said in my original post. I have copied more than 50 bluray movies and have burned them all to BD25 disc with no problems. About a month ago I had a problem where I was able to copy bluray movies just fine but when I tried to burn them (BD25 disc) the burn would freeze after about 20% was burned. As it turned out I found a software conflict with Cyberlink software that had been installed by accident when I tried to update firmware for my burner. Uninstalled Cycberlink and everything fine. Than a few days ago I noticed that BD50GB disc selection had disappeared from the pull down menu. Only BD25, DVD9, DVD5 were on pulldown menu. This occurred overnight. But since I only use BD25 disc I didn't really give it much thought that the BD50 was missing. But when I tried to copy a movie and burn to BD25 disc an error message occurred stating not enough space on disc. . I checked to see if there were any auto Windows 10 updates that night and there was not. I also downloaded a fresh version of the Leawo software and the same problem occured, no BD50 on pull down menu and the same error message of not enough disc space.

I tried a different bluray copy program and it copied and burned just fine.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

Thank you for the prompt response.

Maybe Cyberlink software occupied the burner so that Leawo could not copy properly.
The programmer checked the Bug Report you submitted on 2015-12-16, the source bluray is 25G not 50G, so there is no BD50 to select.
Please confirm the source disc is BD50 or BD25, if you are sure it is BD50, please kindly submit another Bug Report.
For BD25 to BD25 not enough space issue, the programmers are working hard to solve the issue, we'll keep you update as to the progress.

Have a great weekend!
rickster11

Post by rickster11 »

Leakeymore,

1. I insert the Bluray movie I want to copy in the Bluray drive
2. I select BD25 disc on pull down menu in Leawo
3. I copy movie
4. I go to burn movie and insert BD25 disc
5. I get an error from Leawo program stating I don't have sufficient disc space.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

We forwarded the insufficient disc space issue to the programmers, we'll keep you updated as to the progress, thank you for the understanding.

Warm regards,