dear customer message after update

General purpose for Leawo Blu-Ray Copy
duramax
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

dear customer message after update

Post by duramax »

I have the newest version of Blu-Ray Copy installed however since the latest update when playing back the burned disc a few minutes into the title "John Wick" and "Expendables 3" I get the message on screen stating, "dear customer, the disc you've inserted cannot be played due to copyright restrictions. Please visit http://www.lionsgateshop.com, a local retail, or online store of choice to purchase a genuine copy. If you try to play back an original disc on your computer and experience a "copy detected" message, please ensure that no ripping or copying tool is actively running while performing the playback."
leakeymore

Re: dear customer message after update

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

Sorry for the late response due to the New Year's Holiday.

As to your case, could you please make some screenshots to show me the error message you met for reference? You can send to this email and let me know: leawo.support@hotmail.com.

Best regards,
AJ777

Post by AJ777 »

I also just got this message when trying to play John Wick on my high end Sony bluray player which is a new problem since I have never seen the message before. Additionally, your Leawo Blu-ray Player program will not even play it without the copyguard scrambling the video. In fact, your player will not even play any original discs or any copies now now that it has become free. It used to work fine when I paid the annual subscription. What did you screw up when you made it free? Is that why it is now free; because it no longer plays anything?
AJ777

Post by AJ777 »

Every since you released version 7.0 and later this program has been completely screwed up. I have submitted numerous bug reports but to date you have not fixed anything. Do your interests now lie elsewhere? Do I just need to find replacements for these apps? Now that you have completely screwed up your apps your support is absolutely atrocious. What gives? Why are your apps and support now so lame?
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

As to your case, please send us one segment of the video which out of sync for reference, and please make some screenshots to show us the warning message for reference. You can send to this email and let me know: leawo.support@hotmail.com.

Best regards,
andrew34

Post by andrew34 »

That message is only on BluRays from Lionsgate. If you also use AnyDVD-HD they came out with a fix for it in their latest version.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

As to your case, do you mean you also met this warning message and it only happens on Lionsgate? If so, please make some screenshots to show me the message you met for reference. You can send to this email and let me know: leawo.support@hotmail.com

Best regards,