Problem with Legend of hercules and john wick

General purpose for Leawo Blu-Ray Copy
JimWingard
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Problem with Legend of hercules and john wick

Post by JimWingard »

Your product lists over a hundred titles in the movie list for each of these movies. Borosoft Blu-ray ripper only shows 3 titles in each lists to chose from. The one shown as (main movie) in both has a copy message in it at @5 minutes in. The second title in the list for legend of Hercules is the correct one. The third selection for John Wick is the correct title. The problem is I want an iso file. Borosoft won't do it. It's best is MP4. Your software makes it impossible to find a good title to down load. What gives??? I have been using your product for months now. These are the only two movies I have had a problem with. I have a library of over 600 DVDs and Blu-rays. I have loaded them onto my NAS. When will you have a fix for this problem.
leakeymore

Re: Problem with Legend of hercules and john wick

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

Sorry for the late response due to the weekends.

As to your case, do you mean Leawo Blu-ray Copy? If so, please make sure the software you downloaded is the latest version 7.1.0.8. If not, you can download the new version through the link below directly:

http://www.leawo.org/downloads/blu-ray-copy.html

To have a better use of this software ,here is the online tutorial for you to get certain guidance:

http://www.leawo.org/blu-ray-copy/user-guide.html

Best regards,
JimWingard

Post by JimWingard »

I have the latest version of bluray copy. The Legend of Hercules gives 192 possible files to copy as the main movie. Your software is being tricked by the disk. The other copy maker's software lists only 3 files. The one for main movie has a copy message in it at approximately 5 minutes into the film. The film John Wick does the same thing. I have used your software to copy over 200 bluray movies to my NAS. Your tutorial is out of date with your present software version. Both movies are from "Summit Films".
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

1) For your situation, please make some screenshots to show us this problem for reference. You can send to this email and let me know: leawo.support@hotmail.com

2) Please note that our software does not support exporting to the NAS. Please change to your local drive/folder to have another try.

Best regards,
JimWingard

Post by JimWingard »

I am not using your software to copy to my nas. I only wanted to let you know I am not a novice with your software. I have been coping movies (over 200) for several months now.
I have sent the requested screen shots. I hope they help solve the problem! As I said previously, I want to save iso files.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

Thanks for the info you provided.

I have checked the screenshots you sent. For your situation, I noticed that another software you used is Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper. So I suggest you download the free trial version of Leawo Blu-ray Ripper through the link below to see whether the same problem still happens:

http://www.leawo.org/downloads/blu-ray-ripper.html

To have a better use of this software, here is the online tutorial for you to get certain guidance:

http://www.leawo.org/blu-ray-ripper/user-guide.html

Please let me know whether this software works well for you or not.

Best regards,
JimWingard

Post by JimWingard »

I tried the Ripper. It appears to use the same software engine, so no luck. Tried AnyDVD HD, it found the correct file to copy but their copy software caused audio sync and video problems(stuttering and stoping for a second or two while the audio continues. Also tried Borosoft Blu-ray copy. It will not make an ISO file and also has a problem with scene ordering. I hope you guys are working on this. Also of note you software takes approximately 20 minutes to return the long list of files to chose from. It normally takes much less than 5 minutes.
JimWingard

Post by JimWingard »

The correct playlist for John Wick on a us retail disk is 589, For The legend of Hercules US retail version is playlist 783. Your software does not have it in your list. The disks only has about 20 actual playlists. Your software lists around 300 playlists? How is that possible?
duramax

Post by duramax »

I am getting the the dear customer message as well a few minutes into the disc, the program is a failure so far since the last update, The titles "John Wick" and "Expendables 3" will not play back without the message.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,

Sorry for the late response due to the New Year's Holiday.

As to your case, could you please make some screenshots to show me the error message you met for reference? You can send to this email and let me know: leawo.support@hotmail.com.

Best regards,