Update Version 7.1.0.6 Is Infected With Virus

General purpose for Leawo Blu-Ray Copy
AJ777
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Update Version 7.1.0.6 Is Infected With Virus

Post by AJ777 »

Why are you trying to install viruses on our computers again? I thought all of this was behind us. This update contains Virus name Gen: Variant Kazy 234912. Don't you think we have safeguards for this kind of thing? Will you please scrub it and release a virus free version/update and GET YOUR FLIPPING ACT TOGETHER?!?! My antivirus says it cannot remove this virus you installed on my computer. I want it removed! How am I supposed to remove it?
andrew34

Re: Update Version 7.1.0.6 Is Infected With Virus

Post by andrew34 »

If you're still having trouble getting rid of it try the free version of Malwarebytes. Thanks for letting me know what the problem was, sorry you got infected.

https://www.malwarebytes.org/lp/lp4/02_r/?gclid=CjwKEAjw2MOhBRCq-Nr87_j-lDASJAAl4FNhmq_wijcfYn4c4Rb5rF7lPuKH52vTUvHmS54L7RjKwRoCO_7w_wcB
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hello,

Thank you for posting on Leawo forum.

Leawo products are definitely safe products, we recommend you to close the antivirus programs and firewalls to download the product and use.

Any other questions, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,
AJ777

Post by AJ777 »

Are you kidding me!?!?!?!? Are you incapable of creating updates that do not include viruses?!?!?!?? Are you completely incompetent?!?!?!?!

Instal the trial version of bitdefender and try to install your update. You will see what I am talking about.

FIX YOUR FLIPPING PRODUCT! YOUR CUSTOMERS HAVE PAID YOU FOR A VIRUS FREE PRODUCT! PLEASE GIVE IT TO THEM!
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hello,

Sorry for the inconvenience, please send us the website link to download bitdefender.
Would you mind send the screenshot to show the virus to support@leawo.com?

Best regards,