itunes and Apple TV 3

General purpose for Leawo Blu-Ray Ripper
Keo
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

itunes and Apple TV 3

Post by Keo »

I am trying to get my blu-ray movies into iTunes so I can play them via Apple TV3.
I would like the following features if at all possible:
dolby 5.1 or higher surround
Chapter indexing
Sub Titles

How can I make sure I have all the correct settings selected to get these items?
leakeymore

Re: itunes and Apple TV 3

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Thanks for posting on Leawo forum.
For 5.1 channel, please select out video format as AVI, MKV, MP4, then click "Settings" to set "Audio Codec" as "Audio Copy" to try.
The output is video file, we are sorry to tell that you can't jump chapters/titles on the output video files now.
Thanks & Regards,
Keo

Post by Keo »

I tried exactly as requested and the audio doesn't play on any device. I try the same on a trial version of dvdfab and it works fine. Any assistance on this would be great.
Keo

Post by Keo »

I was able to get audio using the h264 mp4 profile and setting audio to audio copy, but using audio copy it's playing the wrong audio track. There also doesn't apaear to be a way to change which track the file uses.
It appears this product still has quite a few bugs to be worked out since the same process works fine for dvdfab. Is there any way I can get a refund?
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Thanks for posting feedback here.
Please send us a small output MP4 file so that we can test. You can upload it to https://skydrive.live.com, account: upfile88@hotmail.com, keycode:goodluck88, then inform us the file name on hotmail.
Regards,