ac3 dolby digital

General purpose for Leawo Blu-Ray Ripper
harder
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

ac3 dolby digital

Post by harder »

How can u say this supports ac3 if this is only 2 channel. ac3 is dolby digital it should be at least 5.1 is your software going to do more that 2 channels anytime soon who wants a blu ray rip without surround sound. The video quailty is great and i just wasted money on this thinking it would give me a good copy i saw ac3 and thought it was multi channel. Now i have to go buy someone elses software to get surround sound on movies. U should have this on your main page that tells you about the software this is very misleading
leakeymore

Re: ac3 dolby digital

Post by leakeymore »

Hello,
Thanks for your advice and sorry for the inconvenience.
We are really sorry for the inconvenience, we'll hand your advice to our R&D so that they can develop a better software product in the next versions.
Have a nice day!
VinCe

Post by VinCe »

Hello,
Any new information about this? Any target date to support the essential AC3???
Thanks
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hello,
Thanks for posting on here.
Now you can select output Profile as AVI or MKV, then click Setting to set Audio Codec to Audio Copy.
Best regards,

Leawo Software
Smokey613

Post by Smokey613 »

I have the same question. Seems odd that Handbrake is able to at least provide Dolby Pro Logic II output and you guys cannot. Too bad your audio capabilities are not up to your video which is excellent. So am left with great looking Blu-Ray video and 50 year old audio.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hello,

Thanks for posting on Leawo forum.
Thanks for your advice, our R&D are working hard to develop the DTS audio now, please kindly wait for the later upgrades.
Any other problems, you can contact us at http://www.leawo.com/support/tech-support.html or support@leawo.com.

Best regards,
AJ777

Post by AJ777 »

Leawo,
Did you test the audio copy feature? I have tried to use the audio copy avi function and it immediately fails upon trying to convert? It has been over a year now and it appears you have done nothing with this. Also, when I view media properties it still says it will be converting to stereo even though I have audio copy selected. Additionally, all of your mkv encoding apps are incompatible with my new, high end Sony player which is supposed to play mkv files. It just says that the file is not supported. Have you tested your mkv files for player compatibility?
AJ777

Post by AJ777 »

Could you please add audio copy to the HD m2ts encoding selection? It would be the most highly used for HD quality. It makes the most sense to add it to it. Why isn't audio copy a selection for all your HD encoding? At minimal, it should be for all of your HD algorithms. Who would want HD video with 2 channel stereo?? It does not make sense that you would even develop a product for HD video that only encodes 2 channel stereo. What were you thinking?
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hello AJ777,

Thank you for posting on Leawo forum.

1) Are you able to play the source BD normally for preview in Leawo? Please click Help-Bug Report to send, then inform us here.
2) What's your computer system? Do you get the problem with every BD? Do you get the same problem when you try to rip DVD?
3) What's your sony player's model?
4) Could you send us a normal MKV file which your player can play? You can send the file to leawo.support@hotmail.com via www.wetransfer.com
5) We'll hand your requirement to our R&D for later development.

Thanks & Regards,
joeb1

Post by joeb1 »

I see that the initial post on this topic is years old but it doesn't seem like much (if anything) has changed. I am using the latest version of Leawo blu ray creator and was shocked when I played back my first disk and noticed that the audio track was stereo. I burned a second disk thinking that I may have accidently selected the wrong track from my source file but had the same results. I checked the disk using MediaInfo software and it has the right audio track (the AC3 one) but has 2 channel stereo. Am I missing it someplace or does this product still not able to produce AC3 5.1 audio? Will you please reply and let us know!