General purpose for any issue about Leawo Video Converters for Mac
anthony28
antispam: No
The middle number please: 5

Movie keeps skiping.

Post by anthony28 »

Hello all,

I need some help here PLEASE :)

This is what I'm trying to do here....I'm trying to convert a 384.98 MB.wmv file to a .mp4 file.

This is what's happening....Every time I Add the movie to the video converter for editing the movie starts skipping horrendously. The video plays as if it's in fast forward but only by x1 and the audio skips the same.

I'm using the Lewo Mac Video Converter paid version. I'm running Mac OS X 10.6.5.

If anyone can shed some light on the situation, I'd appreciate it greatly!

Thanks,
Anthony
leakeymore

Re: Movie keeps skiping.

Post by leakeymore »

Hello,

Thanks for posting here and telling us your problem.
Are you sure you are using the latest version 1.8.1.3? If so, please kindly take the following steps to send us bug report so that we can check and get a solution for you.
1) Add your wmv video file to the Mac Video Converter, right-click the added file to go to "Bug Reporter".
2) Then click "Report" and the /var/tmp folder will display, from where please find the "leawo-dbg.dmp" file and send it to us at mac@leawo.com.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
Best regards,
anthony28

Post by anthony28 »

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I just used the bug reporter to send you the file you asked for via email. Anxiously awaiting your response.

Thanks,
Anthony
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hello Anthony,

Thanks for sending us the bug reporter. Now our technician are checking now, we will reply to you as soon as we get a solution. Please kindly wait for our email.

Best regards,
anthony28

Post by anthony28 »

Hi,

I've received an email from your support with a new program as a solution via "yousendit". I downloaded the file, and now I can't open the Leawo application at all. :(
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working to fix the bug , please kindly wait for our solution. Thanks & regards,