Mac Video Converter

General purpose for any issue about Leawo Video Converters for Mac
nanette0269

Mac Video Converter

Post by nanette0269 »

All of my home videos (shot with a sony handycam) converted to mpg format. I wanted to use a tool that would combine and reformat these for apple tv, so I purchased the mac video converter. I successfully combined and converted a group of them, but was disappointed with the result....there is obvious interlacing. I do not see this at all when I replay the mpg on a pc monitor, and we have also (in the past) ripped similar mpg files to DVD and played them on the big screen without this issue. So, is there some specific settings that I can use to reduce/eliminate this? If I can't, unfortunately, the product is of no use to me as the quality is not acceptable if I plan to show it on a big screen tv :(
leakeymore

Re: Mac Video Converter

Post by leakeymore »

Hello,

Thanks for your support in our software and sorry for the inconvenience.

Could you please kindly send us one of your small MPG files to support@leawo.com? So that we could check and get a solution for you as soon as possible.

You could send via "Yousendit"(www.yousendit) or "Mobileme"(http://www.apple.com/mobileme/features/idisk.html). Of course, you could send via any other ways available.

Thanks in advance,