Sync Issues

General purpose for any issue about Leawo Video Converters for Mac
intensmile

Sync Issues

Post by intensmile »

When converting avi to vob I always seem to have audio sync issues. Is there a way to fix this??
leakeymore

Re: Sync Issues

Post by leakeymore »

Hello,
Thanks for your support in our software.
Could you please kindly check which version you are using now? The latest version of Mac Video Converter is 1.3.3.6 at present. Please upgrade to the latest version and try to convert.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions or suggestions.
Best regards,
intensmile

Post by intensmile »

Upgraded to 1.3.3.6 and did another avi to vob conversion. Sadly it is still out of sync.
I am pretty bummed about this because it is the type of conversion i want to do the most but it is always out of sync.
Any other ideas on fixing this issue i am having?
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hello,

Could you please kindly provide us the following information so that we could check and get a solution for you?

1.Please click "File" button to go to "Bug Reporter",and then choose the video file you failed to convert and open it.Next it will popup a it will popup a Bug Reporter box telling you how to collect the related files.(Please send to support@leawo.com.)

2. Please send us your original video file for us to get a solution as soon as possible.
You could send your video file via "Yousendit" (www. yousendit.com) which is free if the file is less than 100MB.
If your video file is larger than 100MB, please refer to attached screenshot of winrar setting to compress and divide the file to less than 100MB for free-sending.

Of course, you could send through any other ways available.

Thanks in advance,
intensmile

Post by intensmile »

Sent a couple hours ago. Please let me know if you need additional info.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Thanks for your feedback. Our R&D are checking them, we will reply to you as soon as we get the solution. Thanks & regards,