Init Language Error!

General purpose for any issue about Leawo Video Converters for Mac
anthony28
antispam: No
The middle number please: 5

Init Language Error!

Post by anthony28 »

Hi,

When I try to open the Leawo application I keep getting this error message "init language error!" and the application quits.

Help please,
Anthony
leakeymore

Re: Init Language Error!

Post by leakeymore »

Please download this one at http://www.fomore.net/tools/Leawo/macvi ... up0624.zip to re-try. Please feel free to let us know if you have any other questions or suggestions.

Thanks & regards,
Leawo Software
anthony28
antispam: No
The middle number please: 5

Post by anthony28 »

Hey, thanks for the help. I had to uninstall, reinstall with the link you provided and the application now works :)

New interface isn't as intuitive as the last version. It's sleeker, but maybe some more call to action buttons. Took me a min to realize to click on the icon to change the format i want to convert to. Now that I know that, it's super simple. Same with the video editing button. Took me a min to find it on the new interface. There's some user feedback for ya. Hope it helps improve the products.

Thanks for the quick response. Look forward to future updates.

Anthony
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Thanks for telling us your ideas. I have reported your suggestions to our R & D team, we will improve the quality of our product including the interface design, try to make it more user friendly. We believe the next version will be better than this one, please kindly keep an eye on the update.

Best regards,
Leawo Software