problems with registration; "failure" when trying to convert

General purpose for any issue about Leawo Video Converters for Mac
jwgeorgen
antispam: No
The middle number please: 3

problems with registration; "failure" when trying to convert

Post by jwgeorgen »

I purchased your video converter for Mac on 07/22/2011 and received a registration code via eMail. When I enter it in the designated place, I get a "thank you" and am told I need to restart the application. I do so, but am greeted with a window to enter my registration code. Repeat process, over and over. I discovered that if I just kept the application running, I could convert files for Apple TV2. Until yesterday.

Now after adding a file to the menu, I get a "failure" message when attempting to convert, even a file that I have successfully converted earlier. (I can use a different converter [MacX Video Converter Pro] to successfully convert the 'failed' files so I do not believe the files are the problem.) I do not know if the 2 problems are related, but right now, the application does not work. Please advise.

LeawoMacVideoConverter.app
MacBook Pro 2.66, 8gb RAM, 160GB available disk space
Mac OS 10.6.7

Thanks.

jwgeorgen
leakeymore

Re: problems with registration; "failure" when trying to convert

Post by leakeymore »

Did you purchase on App Store or on http://www.leawo.com/free-mac-video-converter/? What's the format of your input video? Please click Add to load your video, then try again. If still not working, please provide us your input video so we can check. Please send to support@leawo.com via www.yousendit.com. Thank you for your cooperation.

Leawo Software
jwgeorgen
antispam: No
The middle number please: 3

Post by jwgeorgen »

Thanks for your response.
I decided to start over, deleted the Converter and associated files from my computer, then re-downloaded from the link provided in the purchased eMail. All is good! A different version? The interface is much simpler — and attractive!

Thanks.

jwgeorgen
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Thank you. Do you have any other suggestions about our new version 2.0? Please feel free to let us know and we will try our best to improve our software.