can;t convert powerpoint inserted videos

General purpose for Leawo PowerPoint to Video
Amy
antispam: No
The middle number please: 5

can;t convert powerpoint inserted videos

Post by Amy »

I have the powerpoint to ipad converter. Everything works, except when I have presentations with inserted videos (either movs, wmvs, or avis) it won't convert. I stopped the conversion after an hour for a 20 page extremely simply powerpoint presentation (it was 40+ minutes alone converting on the page with the inserted video clip, which was about an 8 second clip, so I stopped it). I tried all those different video formats to insert and the same thing happened. Would it have eventually converted? I wanted to make a presentation with a 10 second movie clip on each page, but I won't even try it until I know it works.
leakeymore

Re: can;t convert powerpoint inserted videos

Post by leakeymore »

Which version are you using? Free version or trial version? The free version will not keep the original video & audio, animations of your PPT after conversion.
jaxd1234
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Post by jaxd1234 »

Is there an answer to this thread about not being able to convert inserted videos?
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Please kindly tell us your program name and version. We are sorry to tell that the free version will not keep the original video & audio, animations of your PPT after conversion. If you are testing our program, feel free to tell us the problem details, we'll solve the problem asap.
Best regards,