Audio in PowerPoint

General purpose for Leawo PowerPoint to Video
lenehanj
antispam: No
The middle number please: 3

Audio in PowerPoint

Post by lenehanj »

Hi
I am interested in purchasing multiple licenses for this tool for converting Powerpoint to MP4.

I have downloaded the demo, but I am having difficulty with one aspect on the conversion.

I want to convert a PowerPoint to MP4, but I want audio to play with each slide.

How do I import audio to each slide in PowerPoint, so that when I render the the MP4 the correct audio will play for the correct slide?

I have already tried to imported the audio files in PowerPoint, ticked the "Play automatically" box, I have set the slide timings to match the duration of the audio.

However your program leaves a large in the audio between slides.

Any ideas about how to fix this?

Thanks

John
Anand More
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Re: Audio in PowerPoint

Post by Anand More »

lenehanj wrote:Hi
I am interested in purchasing multiple licenses for this tool for converting Powerpoint to MP4.

I have downloaded the demo, but I am having difficulty with one aspect on the conversion.

I want to convert a PowerPoint to MP4, but I want audio to play with each slide.

How do I import audio to each slide in PowerPoint, so that when I render the the MP4 the correct audio will play for the correct slide?

I have already tried to imported the audio files in PowerPoint, ticked the "Play automatically" box, I have set the slide timings to match the duration of the audio.

However your program leaves a large in the audio between slides.

Any ideas about how to fix this?

Thanks

John

Is the above issue fixed? I too have presentations with audio narrations that are set with timings to match the animations?
leakeymore

Re: Audio in PowerPoint

Post by leakeymore »

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Leawo forum.

We recommend you to try the latest version of Leawo PowerPoint to Video Pro at http://www.leawo.com/pro/powerpoint-vid ... erter.html . If it does not work, please describe the problem details so that we can best assist you.

Best regards,