Manual animation sequence

General purpose for Leawo PowerPoint to DVD
gspieth
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Manual animation sequence

Post by gspieth »

I have my slides set to manual advance along with on click settings for animations in powerpoint 2010. I downloaded the trial version of powerpoint to dvd pro. No matter what I try in the converter settings, as soon as the slide advances, the animations play instead of waiting for the remote to play them. I remember a friend of mine having a copy of this software about 5 - 6 years ago and recall a setting specfically for animations in the converter to use powerpoint settings or over-ride them as well as a time setting. What am I doing wrong.

greg
leakeymore

Re: Manual animation sequence

Post by leakeymore »

Hi Greg,
Please import the ppt to our program, please check Play the slides manually, and the settings that you want. please uncheck Play the slides automatically.
By the way, the manual play mode is not supported in bluray mode.
Have a great day.
gspieth

Post by gspieth »

The problem seems to be with the one animation, one chapter selection. The slides advance manually, but automatically play the animations upon advancing to the next slide. I need it to play each animation individually upon selection. Is this disabled in the demo version? I have multiple animations on each slide which need to wait until selected.

greg
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Do you mean that you set One Animation One Chapter, but no effect? Or you want us to add Play Every Animation Manually in our program?
Have a nice weekend!
gspieth

Post by gspieth »

The one animation, one chapter button does not seem to work. The slides work manually, but the animations play automatically instead of waiting.

g.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay.
We are sorry to tell that "One Animation One Chapter" function is effective in Office 2000/2002/2003, the function will become invalid in Office2007 or higher Office versions.
Regards,
Loren.Dorez

Post by Loren.Dorez »

Hi,

can anyone at Leawo confirm is this still not supported in Powerpoint 2013? I really liked this feature.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
If Office2007 or higher Office versions can't support it, then Leawo products can't support "One Animation One Chapter"
Regards,
Loren.Dorez

Post by Loren.Dorez »

leakeymore wrote:Hi,
If Office2007 or higher Office versions can't support it, then Leawo products can't support "One Animation One Chapter"
Regards,

So this is a limitation in Office? I dont see how since office never claimed it can do "One Animation One Chapter" since it doesnt do chapters. So just to confirm you guys have tested this and it isnt support in Office 2007 or higher?

If so then i can no longer use your software and will need to make my own DVDs using images and manual dvd chapters inserted after each slide/video
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hello Loren,

Thank you for using Leawo.

Please note that the product doesn't have this feature at the moment but we will certainly take it into consideration for future upgrades.
Thank you for your suggestion and feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

Best regards,