Star Wars

General purpose for Leawo DVD Ripper
tah

Star Wars

Post by tah »

I am trying to back up some Star Wars DVDs, and the opening text sequence is recording in Spanish. Any suggestions?
leakeymore

Re: Star Wars

Post by leakeymore »

Hello,
Which software are you using to backup your DVDs? Does is recorded in Spanish of the original DVD?
Thanks & regards,
tah

Post by tah »

I am using the paid DVD to MP4 - the rest of the movie plays in English with no Spanish subtitles.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Did you set the "Subtitles" as English on our program? Please check and make sure to do the subtitle settings title by title, the settings could not "Apply to all".
Thanks & regards,
lyang.es
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Post by lyang.es »

Did this issue ever get resolved? I am having the same issue with the opening text sequence on my Star Wars DVD being in Spanish for some reason. I am using the Leawo paid DVD ripper that I just purchased a day ago. The rest of the film plays in English. I don't think it's a subtitle issue because no one is talking in the opening text sequence - it's text on the screen, but for some reason it's in Spanish. When I pop the DVD in and just play it in Windows media player, the text sequence is in English as it's supposed to to be. Help!
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Thanks for posting on Leawo forum.
We recommend you to go "Tools-Options-Conversion" to change the setting of "Enable DVD Navigator", then save the settings to restart Leawo and re-load.
Please also check the correct titles to rip.
Any other questions, feel free to let us know.
Thanks & Regards,
lyang.es
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Post by lyang.es »

Changing the setting of "Enable DVD Navigator" appears to do the trick - the opening text scroll is in English now. Thanks - if I have any other questions I'll let you know!
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

OK, we are glad to hear that.
Have a great day!