DVD Ripper mixes languages?

General purpose for Leawo DVD Ripper
pyremius
antispam: No
The middle number please: 3

DVD Ripper mixes languages?

Post by pyremius »

Title pretty much sums it up. Has anyone else had problems where in-movie text ends up in a language other then the rest of the movie? Specifically, In Star Wars the on-screen text is in Spanish, while the audio and close-captioning is in English. All other players on my system are working properly, and I can't find any settings to change. I'll also toss out the fact that it ripped fine in early May.
oliveiro
The middle number please: 3

Re: DVD Ripper mixes languages?

Post by oliveiro »

I posted a similar issue on Nov 20, see "DVD Ripper picking wrong language for subtitles".
Did you get any hints or solution?

Oliver
Chad D.
The middle number please: 6

Post by Chad D. »

Same thing for me. In movie text is in spanish. Everything else is fine. WTF?!
It sure would be nice if someone actually answered questions...
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
If the program is Win version, we recommend you to go "Tools-Options-Conversion" to change the setting of "Enable DVD Navigator", then save the settings to restart Leawo and re-load.
If the program is Mac version, please go Mac DVD Ripper->Preferences, change the DVD loading mode to use special mode. Then save the settings to restart Leawo and re-load.
If not working, please submit ticket on http://www.leawo.com/support/tech-support.html or send email to support@leawo.com, we'll provide a new setup to solve the problem asap.