Error Message When Opening YouTube Downloader & Accelerator

General purpose for any issue about Video Accelerator & Downloader
dandan23
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Error Message When Opening YouTube Downloader & Accelerator

Post by dandan23 »

I am using the free version of YouTube Downloader and Accelerator and the paid registered version of Leawo Video Converter. The video converter works fine, however, everytime I open the YouTube downloader and accelerator I get an error message that says "There is no disk in the drive. Please insert a disk into drive\device\hard disk 1\DR1". There are buttons underneath the message that say "Cancel, Retry, Continue". If I click on either "Retry" or "Continue" it then opens the program normally and the error message disappears. It's really annoying. I get the same thing everytime I open the program. I am running Windows 7. Can you help?
leakeymore

Re: Error Message When Opening YouTube Downloader & Accelerator

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Do you have enough space in your disks? Please send the screenshot of the problem to support@leawo.com then inform us here. We'll solve the problem asap.
dandan23
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Post by dandan23 »

I have plenty of space on my disk. I have a 1 Terabyte hard drive and have 680GB free. I have sent a screenshot to support@leawo.com as you requested.
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Are you able to download videos by video accelerator to local disks? You can check the user guide from http://www.leawo.com/video-accelerator/user-guide.html .