Free YouTube Downloader-converted song max of 3 minutes?

General purpose for any issue about Video Accelerator & Downloader
magslead
antispam: No
The middle number please: 6

Free YouTube Downloader-converted song max of 3 minutes?

Post by magslead »

Thank you for the YouTube Downloader and Converter...great idea!

After successfully downloading and converting a few videos from YouTube, I found that the song length is a max of 3 minutes regardless of the video length. I have tried converting them to different formats (mp3, aac, m4a, etc). OR, often the whole program will automatically shut down when trying to convert ("VideoAccelerator.exe has stopped working..."). Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!
leakeymore

Re: Free YouTube Downloader-converted song max of 3 minutes?

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Thanks for your information and sorry for the problem.
If the program crashes with the error "VideoAccelerator.exe has stopped working", we recommend you to redownload the program from http://download.leawo.com/download.php? ... c4e0de0d9a, if still not working, feel free to contact us with details on http://www.leawo.com/support/tech-support.html.
Kind regards,
magslead

Post by magslead »

Thank you, I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the program. I am not getting error messages anymore, but it seems that the songs length is still only a maximum of 3 minutes. Is there some setting option that I am missing in order to fix this? Or does it depend on which file type I convert it to? Thank you for your help! :)
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
Could you check Menu-Update to update to the latest version to try again? Please wait a litter longer for the next prompt box of conversion. One long video will be download separately. And if you can't get the later prompt boxs, please check whether the video plays well on Browser or not. And check Video-Video Title if there is the later video clips/parts, if there are, click Convert there to convert, if there aren't, we recommend you to click OFF icon(ON/OFF icon at the top right corner of the main interface) to stop acceleration then try again. If still not working, tell us your program name, version, computer system, IE version, antivirus programs and firewalls. We'll sovle the problem asap.
Have a nice day!
magslead

Post by magslead »

Its strange because youtube videos that are less than 3 minutes download and convert to audio just fine and keep their original length. Any video (which is the majority of what Im trying to do), that is over 3 minutes will download fine but only after converting to audio it is shortened to exactly 3 minutes. I only see that the length is shortened once I open in it iTunes, not in Leawo. I have tried multiple videos and this occurs with all of them. Thank you!
leakeymore

Post by leakeymore »

Hi,
Thanks for your information.
You said "converting to audio it is shortened to exactly 3 minutes", do you mean the video is OK but no audio after 3 minutes?
One long video will be download separately, it means that a long video will get several prompt box to remind you to Convert? Do you get them?
We recommend you check the last message.
Welcome to reply, we'll sovle the problem asap.
Regards,