1. What is "Accelerate" on the top right?
The button on the right side of "Accelerate" is an accelerator switch, when the word on it is "off", Leawo Free YouTube Downloader will speed up video playing, when is "on", it won't.
2. How can I catalog my downloaded Flash videos?
After the Flash video address is parsed and grabbed, you are asked to download the video. In "Catalog", under "Download", there are many catalogs for you to place your videos.
3. If a downloading task is going on, can I close the window?
Next time when I restart it, can I go on with the uncompleted downloading task? Yes. If you close the program with downloading tasks going on, all the tasks will resort to the state of pause. Next time you open the program, double click the file name to start to continue the downloading tasks.
4. Why doesn't it convert the Flash video to AVI when I choose to convert the file to AVI?
In order to convert the Flash video downloaded, you have to have the Leawo FLV Converter installed.
5. How many Flash videos can be downloaded at a time at the most?
The program allows downloading 5 files at a time, which is for priority of the downloading speed. The more tasks going at the same time, the lower the downloading speed is going to be.
6. Can I convert the Flash videos to other formats while they are downloading?
No. You can convert them only after they are downloaded to your computer.
7. Which is the quickest way for me to download YouTube videos with this program?
It depends. If you are at the place with a list of video thumbnails, and you'd like to download the favorite, then drag them in the hover window is the quickest way. If you are playing the video, copy and paste the link in the address bar to download it. If you are roaming on YouTube, then open the browser in the program and play videos, check the boxes you want to download, and this is the most convenient way for you.