Leawo Video Converter for Mac--Mac iPod Converter is undoubtedly a professional and practical tool that enables you to conveniently convert almost all popular video formats to iPod MP4 video file, WMV to iPod for Mac included as well. Definitely, acting as Mac WMV to iPod video converter, Leawo Mac iPod Converter provides you with user-friendly interface and easy-to-use design in order to help you convert WMV to iPod MP4 for Mac. After the Mac WMV to iPod video conversion, you'll get excellent output quality and high-definition video show to refresh your video enjoyment in modern time.
Well, now I want to share knowledge about WMV format with you all. The Windows Media Video codec (.WMV) is a subset of Microsoft's Advanced Systems Format (ASF) container format. WMV files can be played by players such as MPlayer or Windows Media Player, the latter is only available for Microsoft Windows and Macintosh systems. WMV is a closed source, propriety codec that cannot be manipulated. It is not suggested for editing.
Select Output Profile
Select each file and choose the output format like iPod MP4 in "Profile".
Select video and audio quality that you need.
Set an output folder by "Output" for the destination files.
Video Effect Settings
Click "Edit" button to crop, trim, adjust and watermark video to satisfy your needs.
- Trim: Click "Trim" button. Now trim video duration by setting start time and end time to keep the segment you want.
- Crop: Click "Crop" to crop the video file to extract the black sides or unnecessary segment from the original video file.
- Rotation: Revolve the video to the needed angle. You can achieve horizontal flip & vertical flip, or realize to rotate 90° clockwise and rotate 90° counterclockwise. If the adjustment is beyond satisfaction you can reset it as well.
- Effect: Click "Effect" button to set video brightness, contrast, and saturation for better output quality.
- Watermark: Check "Enable Watermark", and click "Image Watermark" or "Text Watermark" to add watermark to the video, then adjust the Transparency, Margin, and Watermark Size.
When you have got ready for the settings for the added videos in the video converter program, you can click "Convert" button to start conversion. Just for a while, the conversion will be finished and you can enjoy it freely.
iPod is a portable device for storing and playing audio files encoded by MP3 or AAC compression algorithms. Designed by Apple Computer, iPods have distinctive styling and can hold anywhere from a few hundred to ten thousand songs. Popular iPod features include a calendar, address book, to-do list, alarm clock with sleep timer, games and text reader. Currently, iPod support MP4 video file in many different resolutions and sizes.