Want to convert VOB to iPhone on Mac for your iPhone video enjoyment? I want to recommend you an excellent tool named Leawo Video Converter for Mac (Mac iPhone Converter). It is definitely a professional and practical Mac video to iPhone converter that allows you to conveniently convert almost all fashionable video formats to iPhone, VOB to iPhone for Mac included as well. Acting as a powerful Mac VOB to iPhone converter, it provides you with several functions like cropping, trimming, effect editing, watermarking to make your converted iPhone video files more colorful.
Now Let's get some knowledge about VOB together. VOB stands for DVD Video Object. It is basically one of the core files found on DVD-Video discs and contains the actual movie data. Basically VOB file is just a basic MPEG-2 system stream -- meaning that it is a file that contains multiplexed MPEG-2 video stream, audio streams (normally AC3 and DTS formats) and subtitle streams.
Before this tutorial, please download and install Leawo Mac iPhone Converter first!
Choose format for output video
Select each file and choose the output format like iPhone MP4 in "Profile".
Select video and audio quality that you need.
Set an output folder by "Output" for the destination files.
Video effect settings
Click “Edit” button to crop, trim, adjust and watermark video to satisfy your needs.
- Trim: Click "Trim" button. Now trim video duration by setting start time and end time to keep the segment you want.
- Crop: Click "Crop" to crop the video file to extract the black sides or unnecessary segment from the original video file.
- Effect: Click "Effect" button to set video brightness, contrast, and saturation for better output quality.
- Watermark: Check "Enable Watermark", and click "Image Watermark" or "Text Watermark" to add watermark to the video, then adjust the Transparency, Margin, and Watermark Size.
- Besides, you can set detailed parameters: Choose the file and go to "Settings" button at the bottom of the main interface to set detailed parameters for the video as you like. Such as Codec, Video Size, Bit Rate, Aspect Ratio, Frame Rate, etc.
When you have got ready for the settings for the added videos in the video converter program, you can click "Convert" button to start conversion. Just for a while, the conversion will be finished and you can enjoy it freely.
iPhone is an internet-connected multimedia smartphone designed and marketed by Apple Inc. with a flush multi-touch screen and a minimal hardware interface. The device does not have a physical keyboard, so a virtual keyboard is rendered on the touch screen instead. The iPhone functions as a camera phone includes text messaging and visual voicemail, a portable media player (equivalent to an iPod), and Internet client (with email, web browsing, and local Wi-Fi connectivity). The first generation phone hardware was quad-band GSM with EDGE; the second generation also adds UMTS with HSDPA.