I want to put and convert MP4 to iPhone video files on Mac so that I can watch them on iPhone. Could you recommend me a good tool? Why not try the Mac MP4 to iPhone Converter from Leawo? It is a professional program which converts almost all popular video formats to iPhone, including converting MP4 to iPhone video files on Mac. With its powerful functions such as video crop, video trim, video watermark, etc. you can get the custmoized video files to satisfy your specific iPhone needs. Besides, this Mac MP4 to iPhone converter brings you with excellent output quality for your wonderful enjoyment on iPhone.
Tutorial of converting MP4 to iPhone for Mac with Mac MP4 to iPhone Converter. Before this tutorial, please download and install Leawo Mac Video Converter first!
Do the essential settings
Click "Add " button to load MP4 files you want.
Select video and audio quality that you need.
Set an output folder by "Output" for the destination files.
Select Output Profile
Click on the file format of the original video on the video processing list to switch to the Profile panel. Select a target format for iPhone.
Video Effect Settings
Click edit button to crop, trim, adjust and watermark video to satisfy your needs.
- Crop: Click "Crop" button to crop the video file to extract the black sides or unnecessary segment from the original video file.
- Trim: Click "Trim" button. Now trim video duration by setting start time and end time to keep the segment you want.
- Effect: Click "Effect" button to set video brightness, contrast, and saturation for better output quality.
- Watermark: Check "Enable Watermark", and click "Image Watermark" or "Text Watermark" to add watermark to the video, then adjust the Transparency, Margin, and Watermark Size.
- Besides, you can set detailed parameters: Choose the file and go to "Settings" button at the bottom of the main interface to set detailed parameters for the video as you like. Such as Codec, Video Size, Bit Rate, Aspect Ratio, Frame Rate, etc.
When you have got ready for the settings for the added videos in the video converter program, you can click "Convert" button to start conversion. Just for a while, the conversion will be finished and you can enjoy it freely.
iPhone is a smartphone made by Apple company that combines an iPod, a tablet PC, a digital camera and a cellular phone. The device including Internet browsing and networking capabilities. The iPhone is an internet-connected multimedia smartphone designed and marketed by Apple Inc. with a flush multi-touch screen and a minimal hardware interface. The device does not have a physical keyboard, so a virtual keyboard is rendered on the touch screen instead. The iPhone functions as a camera phone includs text messaging and visual voicemail, a portable media player (equivalent to an iPod), and Internet client (with email, web browsing, and local Wi-Fi connectivity).